Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
000exahr

The staff at The-OP.com already have a transcript up. Those people are nuts, I love it :drool:

• Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw’s a handsome, professional man and I’m only used to... well, none of those things.

Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over— an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.

Lindsay: Yes, and you were almost arrested for those business cards.

Tobias: Yes. No, it did not look good on paper but I didn’t stop because of the police inquiries, I stopped to raise our little daughter. But since we have both started to grow hair in unexpected places, I suppose I shall soon be working as a leading man. And she may soon start dating.

On the brightside, next week we have the release of the season 2 DVD set to tide us over the for rest of the month.

b000a9qkri01sclzzzzzzz7wi.jpg

DVD Features:

* Available subtitles: English, Spanish, French
* Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
* 18 episodes on three discs
* Commentary by series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Will Arnett, Michael Cera, David Cross, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat, and Jessica Walter on "Good Grief," "Ready Aim Marry Me," and "The Righteous Brothers"
* Deleted/extended scenes
* "Season One in Three Minutes" overview
* Blooper reel ( :hyper: )
* "The Immaculate Election" campaign videos
* Number of discs: 3

:drool:

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:
Okay, I just started watching this show this season. :reject: I actually like it. :happy:

Do yourself a favor and rent or buy seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. You won't regret it :drool:

Edit: Is the show easy for you to follow? I've always wondered if it's difficult for new viewers to follow what's going on due to the frequent inside jokes/call-backs to episodes from the previous 2 seasons :nerd:

Last edited:
George Michael to Maebe - What a fun, sexy time for you.

Did anyone catch the Happy Days reference here -
Bob Loblaw: Look, this is not the first time I’ve been brought in to replace Barry Zuckerkorn. I think I can do for you everything he did. Plus, skew younger. With juries and so forth.

y'know with Chachi coming in to do everything that Fanzie did and bring in a younger crowd... Hilarious!

learn2kneel said:
Did anyone catch the Happy Days reference here -
Bob Loblaw: Look, this is not the first time I’ve been brought in to replace Barry Zuckerkorn. I think I can do for you everything he did. Plus, skew younger. With juries and so forth.

y'know with Chachi coming in to do everything that Fanzie did and bring in a younger crowd... Hilarious!

Yes! I didn't catch that until my second viewing. Great stuff :up:

I loved George's surrogate. The delivery of his lines (especially "Interfere? I ought to pull down your pants and spank your ass raw") was hilarious. I hope we see more of him this season :heart:

got_edge said:
I had the DVD of the first season in my house for weeks and I never knew the disc had any extras. :sad:

You never checked out the Special Features button on any of the discs? :tsk: That puppy is loaded with extras on all 3 discs!

* Commentary by series creator Mitchell Hurwitz, directors Joe Russo and Anthony Russo, and actor Jason Bateman on Extended Pilot'
* Commentary by series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on Beef Consomme'
* Commentary by series creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Wil Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on Let Them Eat Cake'
* "Breaking Ground: Behind the Scenes of Arrested Development" featurette
* Ron Howard's inside look at Arrested Development
* Deleted/extended scenes
* The Museum of Television & Radio cast panel discussion
* Original songs by David Schwarz
* "Arrested Development: The Making of a Future Classic" TV Land featurette
* "TV Land Awards: The Future Classic Award" featurette
* Promo spot

got_edge said:
Thanks, I feel much better now.

:(

:kiss:

Just buy the DVD! You'll save yourself trips to Blockbuster. Amazon.com has a deal right now for both seasons:

Buy Arrested Development - Season One DVD and get Arrested Development - Season Two DVD at an additional $10 off Amazon.com's everyday low price.

Total List Price: $79.96
Buy Together Today: $47.98
You Save: $31.98

Do it :drool:

timothius said:
I read somewhere today that with all this baseball preemption that AD may never come back. This isn't true, right? It was just getting good. :(

No, it's not true. Every show that Fox is currently preempting for baseball will be back in late-October/early-November. The official Fox website for the show states it'll be back after baseball on October 31st. Though, what we will have to worry about is how the ratings do for the rest of the season.

Queen Bee said:

No, it's not true. Every show that Fox is currently preempting for baseball will be back in late-October/early-November. The official Fox website for the show states it'll be back after baseball on October 31st. Though, what we will have to worry about is how the ratings do for the rest of the season.

Thats good. :up: One of the few things worth watching on TV atm.

Yes. I heard that the first 2 weeks were pretty dreadful. No sign of season 3 over here.

I will be paying much closer attention to the show after this:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml...lopment castmates offered to pay his air fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom