Argh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:rant:

I am so pissed at my boss right now.:mad: He blamed me for something he NEVER told me to do. He said that I should have taken names down of these people that were interested in our school. And ne NEVER told me to do that. :madspit:

I told him I don't have time to do that because right now i'm preparing for the Committee meeting that's tomorrow, setting up the new trimester (which always drives me :crazy: cos it's really hard), preparing graduation, doing my normal morning duties, plus payroll and paying the bills. It would be nice if I could get someone to help me out here at the office but he just doesn't understand.... i'm thisclose to quitting.

Ok I just needed to get that off my chest.

You know, people will do that to cover their own arse. I had a boss do that to me and some other girls. First he told us to do something a certain way, and when the big owner came in and caught us in it, my boss yelled at us and said "how could you do that, you know I've told you over and over again not to do it that way!" :mad: But he's the one who told us to and he was covering his butt in front of the owner! No one said anything out of fear of getting fired, but it's so unfair! :scream:

He was nicer to me yesterday afternoon but didn't offer an apology :huh: This morning he told me that I did an excellent job and that I was the best.

Back
Top Bottom