Are they selling Vertigo lubricant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Cause U2 seem to be hell bent on screwing me at every turn. Although I have been a Prop member for as long as many of you have been alive, I couldn't find my code so I had to pay full price.

I couldn't get GA tickets with pre-sale code, so I used it to buy some pretty good seats in Chicago. Then I finally get GA tickets to Phoenix 1, but they were through regular sale.

Now we might need our membership card from U2.com, but they never sent me mine!

Everytime U2 try to do something nice for their long term fans, I seem to get the shaft.

I just hope they are gentle......

:sad:

I feel you. I am in exactly the same boat as you.. exactly. I just posted this in another thread.

Every time I read about membership cards I get pissed off. I never got mine. What's worse is that I even had to pay the $40 to become a member instead of $20 since I WAS a prop member that never got my code or whatever. And I dont have a special ticket that says FAN on it so I will be split apart from the people I am going with according to the rumors.

Sicy said:
I feel you. I am in exactly the same boat as you.. exactly. I just posted this in another thread.

Every time I read about membership cards I get pissed off. I never got mine. What's worse is that I even had to pay the $40 to become a member instead of $20 since I WAS a prop member that never got my code or whatever. And I dont have a special ticket that says FAN on it so I will be split apart from the people I am going with according to the rumors.

To punish the band for their iniquities, I am not going to sing loud enough to lose my voice by the end of the third song - I will wait until the 6th.

Will see if God walks in the room then:mad:

Same here - joined U2.com, got shut out on GA's in the presale, managed get GA's to both Phoenix shows (1-ebay, 2-general sale), and no membership card. All that for the amazing intoductory price of $40.00. And on top of that, I'm going with 2 other friends, so odds are if one of us gets chosen to go into the egg/eclipse/mole digging in a hole or whatever the hell it is, one of us will be screwed. But still - I'm seeing U2, GA nonetheless, shouldn't complain.

yeah, they've just fucked up so much this tour so far with tickets and all.
it's a shame.
I admire larry's "apology" and all, but man, it's like at this point they just don't give a shit. either that or their "people" are not telling them what's going on.
funny thing is, at this point they could get away with murder because the demand is so high. not that they're trying to purposely do anything shifty, it's just that the little things are falling through the cracks. they've got a horrible support staff when it comes to ticketing.

JOFO said:
yeah, they've just fucked up so much this tour so far with tickets and all.
it's a shame.
I admire larry's "apology" and all, but man, it's like at this point they just don't give a shit. either that or their "people" are not telling them what's going on.
funny thing is, at this point they could get away with murder because the demand is so high. not that they're trying to purposely do anything shifty, it's just that the little things are falling through the cracks. they've got a horrible support staff when it comes to ticketing.

See, I disagree. You can tell that they have been trying to clean this thing up (better presales for the third leg and the members only line). It just hasn't helped me.

[George W. Bush] Say La V [/George W. Bush]

Sicy said:

I have two membership cards but no special wording on my tickets. I was one of the people that got the call back from TMaster and got GAs....so those people probably don't fall into that special category.

:angry:

:shred:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I was one of the people that got the call back from TMaster and got GAs....so those people probably don't fall into that special category.

:shred:

Same here!!!

:mad:

:doubleshred:

I haven't gotten my membership card either. I have 9 months to get it though and I'm sure by sending an email or two, I'll get it.

Not sure what good it'll do me, but I'll get it.

:mad:

What. Is. The. Problem.

Do you remember that people were selling the fucking keychains on EBay for like, $.40 and we were making fun of them?

:vertigoshred:

i bought the lube ahead of time.....its came with my u2.con "special limited edition" package which also included a u2 nail clippers so I dont have to bite my finger nails over all this bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom