Arcade Fire new stuff 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates in the Bay Area and up in Seattle line up in such a way as to make me miss shows by mere days. When they play Portland and Seattle, I'll be packing up here. When they arrive here, I'll be up there.

I need to get to work on boarding up my doors and windows.

o0pdnl.gif

The dates in the Bay Area and up in Seattle line up in such a way as to make me miss shows by mere days. When they play Portland and Seattle, I'll be packing up here. When they arrive here, I'll be up there.

Say hi to Ichiro, Niles Crane, Kurt Cobain, and Starbucks for me.

Wait, so that's where you're moving to??

Yeah, that was the nebulous 3rd city I had referred to last week or whenever.

I have been hired as a consultant for a minimum of 3 months, working with some people I used to work with at the very beginning of my career. Depending on a few variables, it could go longer than 3 months, it could lead to something permanent.....or, it might just last the 3 months. Regardless, it's a pretty decent opportunity in a city I've long wanted to live in, so, I'm pretty excited.

I have been hired as a consultant for a minimum of 3 months, working with some people I used to work with at the very beginning of my career. Depending on a few variables, it could go longer than 3 months, it could lead to something permanent.....or, it might just last the 3 months. Regardless, it's a pretty decent opportunity in a city I've long wanted to live in, so, I'm pretty excited.

Uh-huh.

I need to get to work on boarding up my doors and windows.

May god have mercy on your eternal soul.

nsw-2.jpg

Not sure what this means, but just in case it's you, for whatever reason, doubting the verity of what I just told you......

NYC area, LA, or a 3rd city I'd rather not mention cos I'm sort of in job (consultant, really) negotiations right now and don't want to jinx it. I have 2 deal-breakers and 1 of them is a point of contention so I don't know what's going to happen.

Negotiations ended yesterday, to my satisfaction.

The photoshop was funny.

What in the fuck happened to the dream of educating America's youth? Couldn't resist the lure of the Almty Dllr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom