April 9th, HP Pavilion in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I didn't know you were coming to SJ, Arun! You'll definitely have to stop by and say hi! :wave:

it'll be good I haven't hung out with hardcore u2 fans ...well since that time in toronto!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:giggle: I'll remember!

I'm close to Detroit, as well. It's about 25 minutes from me. When did he move? What does he do? Is he as hot as you are? ;)

Wow, I'll remember to check this forum before I head off to my softball game next time...:combust:

Geez, I forget exactly where, a suburb of Detroit. I'll find out and post tomorrow. He works for HP, doing computer support for GM right now.

And let's just say that people mistake us for twins sometimes, however he is a bit younger than me...so he wins the looks contest for now....:ohmy:

Just got this off of U2tours about the GA line....

Ken Sweezey, Director of Guest Services at the HP Pavilion, has shared
with U2tours.com their current policy handout for all GA ticket holders
planning to attend this weekend's shows.

It's subject to change, but can be downloaded (PDF) here by those
interested:
http://www.u2tours.com/venues/sanjose.html

Now I have a few questions:
1) does this mean they aren't having 2 lines? (U2.com and general)
2) how many of you are going to leave during the day and come back? The best part of a GA line is meeting all of the great fans!
3) If line up is at 8am, where will people line up if you get there earlier? Is there a parking lot across the way? I can't remember...
4) Line up is on Santa Clara St....is that the same area as during Elevation?

3+ more days!!!! :hyper:

Three days and counting. . . . and counting . . . this thread was so quiet the last time I checked--but now I have the yummy thoughts of meeting all of you to add to my dreams and visions. As it turns out, my room, the airport, the club where the cover band is playing, and the venue are all so close that I'm not renting a car and will gladly rely on public transportation and walking.
But if there is some kind of Interference Shuttle happening from the airport, I couldn't argue against that!
Sometimes We Can't Make It On Our Own!
(til Saturday!)
love, Anu

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, I'll remember to check this forum before I head off to my softball game next time...:combust:

Geez, I forget exactly where, a suburb of Detroit. I'll find out and post tomorrow. He works for HP, doing computer support for GM right now.

And let's just say that people mistake us for twins sometimes, however he is a bit younger than me...so he wins the looks contest for now....:ohmy:

:hmm:

There is just something magical and exciting about U2 that is just not the same for any other band. :combust:

Hey if that's true that we can leave the GA line like that with our numbered wristbands, we can come meet you Reggie for a drink :drunk: :flirt:

what time are you guys planning on getting to the arena in the morning. in san diego i got there at 8am and i was number 340 in the fan made line and at 9am security brought us to the other side of the arena. i read the san jose arena policy and they say they will start the line stuff at 8am, so when are you getting there? and if the policy posted is correct and we can leave and just come back before 5pm will you do so?

Sicy said:
Dont forget to send me your cell phone number :wink:

Yes, I haven't forgotten...I will be getting it to you very soon.

Hey _PopAngel look at my gallery for a picture of my brother and my other friends. It's all spelled out in my description of the photo!:wink:

Last edited:
hELLO HELLO, all you beautiful angels and bay area devils and reggie dogs: hope you don't mind interference newbies crashing the party.
Since I'm traveling alone and my last U2 show in Northern Cali was the Cow Palace in April 1987, I'd like to make this as memorable as possible and spending time with other U2 devotees seems like what I'm called to do so.
I just sent Sicy an email and I haven't figured out how to put my picture in my profile, but there's a recent one on my new U2 blog (see below) . . .
three more days,
Anu

pics of hotties...in a gallery...where??? please share....
:sexywink:

reggie---did you say you live in Sac? i'm from Sac too but now live in Palo Alto. just was there visiting family since my husband was out of town....and having a 2 1/2 year old (aka "spirited" child) requires assitance (ie, babysitting) when hubby is away for business.:huh:

nuke126 said:
what time are you guys planning on getting to the arena in the morning. in san diego i got there at 8am and i was number 340 in the fan made line and at 9am security brought us to the other side of the arena. i read the san jose arena policy and they say they will start the line stuff at 8am, so when are you getting there? and if the policy posted is correct and we can leave and just come back before 5pm will you do so?

nuke, was that for SD1 or 2? I think this show will be more mellow since its not the 1st show, but who knows. What sopt were you able to get even being 340th?
I think Im gonna get my band and leave and be back by 430ish just to be safe :)

Back
Top Bottom