Anyone up for a PLEBA contest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
We've done these in the past, and everyone always seems to have fun with them.... but we haven't had one in awhile!!! So how 'bout it?

Well-established PLEBAns will remember some of the 'photoshop' fun we've had for various occasions... Christmas, Autumn... and summer! Newer PLEBAns are in for a treat, cuz we always get some really funny pics entered in these contests!

All you have to do is use some kind of graphic program--Microsoft paint, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, etc.--to manipulate a U2 pic to fit with the theme. Never used a program like that? That's ok, take your best shot! It's the creativity that counts!!!! Most important in this contest is that everyone has a good time and enjoys everyone's pics! I will provide prizes, like copies of some of my U2 audio/DVD boots (if you need incentive, check out what I have in my collection, see the link in my sig).

Here's an example of one I did for the summertime one awhile back:

bonolimbo.jpg

Here's one I did using only MS Paint for the 'Autumn' contest:
edgebono_teddydrac.jpg

So.... anyone want a contest?!? How about the SUMMERTIME theme again?

At the moment, the one 'rule' will be that ALL NEW pics have to be entered... if you have a pic that was used in a previous contest here, it cannot be used again to be eligible for prizes in this contest.

Other than that, have fun and start posting those pics!!!!! We'll determine a deadline at a later date

:D

Great idea! Maybe I'll try and come up with something, but even if I don't/can't, it really sounds like a great time!

I'll try to come up with somethin too, but I'm not very talented so I doubt I can but it will still be fun to look at other people's! lol

Did someone say Photoshop?

Here's a contribution from me.. its late so I can only do one right now :wink:

I'll take a Lemon Drop please Bono.. :drunk:

bonobar.jpg

:applaud: Great job girls! :D

So, this is my contribution - first time I've tried this... Had a little fun with 'Paint' - replaced one good-looking Dane with another :lol:

Boatfun.jpg

:reject: Don't know if this pic actually follows the rules of the contest?! It is a summer pic, but...

Last edited:
Great jobs everyone!

:lol: Very creative, Merc!

And here is my attempt...

bonoedgeparasail.jpg

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I'm so klutzy about computers that I don't even know which picture program I have on my computer! My ISP is Bellsouth and I have WindowsXP.

:lol: Verte! I'm pretty much the same way. I finally started messing around with my picture program earlier this week, and I've had my computer for a year!

I also have XP, and it came with a program called PhotoStudio, which is what I used. Not that I know anything about it, but it seems okay.

ylimeU2 said:
:lol: Verte! I'm pretty much the same way. I finally started messing around with my picture program earlier this week, and I've had my computer for a year!

I also have XP, and it came with a program called PhotoStudio, which is what I used. Not that I know anything about it, but it seems okay.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom