anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok 1 more dillema..... If i get Man tix from Seetickets, will they get to me in Australia????

"We will mail tickets abroad if the booking is made 20 days in advance of the event date (5 days in advance of the event date if mailing within the UK) to allow for postage.

If there is insufficient time to mail tickets, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, tickets are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance"

....what should i do???

Smidge said:

They seemed to have GA as well, but I went for the cheap seats as I'll be driving down from Edinburgh during the afternoon and won't get the chance to queue from dawn as I usually do. I just wanted to get to another show so I'm not too fussed where the seats are.

Well I just wanted tickets for any show - didn't matter where they were for really. Lol the tickets aren't even for me - I got summoned by my parents to get them.

I have my more fun of trying to get Paris tickets for myself next Friday........:sad:

Just got GA for London 2 at Stargreen.com fees a bit higher £9 instead of £5 but worth a try I think and if they mess it up there's a shop where you can go and shout at them.
Anyone else a little suspicious of how quickly the London 1 dates went.

You have booked
2 GENERAL ADMISSION ticket(s)
for U2 at City of Manchester Stadium in Manchester on TUESDAY, 14/06/2005.

Ok... im not as excited as i should be right now.... is seetickets OK??? im really nervous

are seetickets involved with ticketmaster?....so maybe you could get to multiple shows that way?

and do they sell tickets for the US dates too, or just the UK.

lcfcok said:
You have booked

Ok... im not as excited as i should be right now.... is seetickets OK??? im really nervous

It's fine from what I can see - my email was sent not long afterwards but ended up in my spam box on gmail so it might be worth checking in case that happens.

I have my e mail but just checked my credit card and i still have max available credit. Hopefully it just takes time to update that but I know sometimes when I buy stuff it instantly is off the credit.

lcfcok said:
You have booked

They are fine, I've used them before.

Cool, thanks for the moral booster!!

So what happens in this situation, ticketmaster were saying the tix wont be sent out till 10 days before..... same with seetickets?? in this case i could be screwed bcoz im in Oz and will be in UK (does that make sense?) CC holder is in Oz, i will be in UK, hahaha, so they will be sent to Oz then need to be sent to me in UK, is this possible in that time?

I'm guessing See Tickets were allocated their own pretty big bunch of Manchester tickets. I've known them to deal with events in Manchester and not elsewhere before (such as for the Chili Peppers). Anywayz I have my e mail and order number but wont be at rest until they take the money off my card!

Good luck to all those still trying. Thanks for all the help this morning too.

tarquinsuperb said:
Just got GA for London 2 at Stargreen.com fees a bit higher £9 instead of £5 but worth a try I think and if they mess it up there's a shop where you can go and shout at them.
Anyone else a little suspicious of how quickly the London 1 dates went.

i just got from the physical stargreen box office in Oxford Circus, London
2x GA sunday night 19th!!!!!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

they've still got loads for sunday night and their prices work out chepaer then ticketmaster as their fees are less (you have to collect tickets later though)

Ticketline are now reporting that both Twickenham dates are sold out (presumably just their allocation) and you have to call regarding Manchester. They only have seating tickets for Cardiff, but both for Glasgow apparently. This is just according to their frontpage.

"Best Available" tickets on TM for Twickenham 2 is now section 116, which is the far corner on the bottom tier.

Seems to be GA still available for Cardiff as well.

I managed to get a Section 13 seat for Twickenham in the end. Its something I guess. How good the seat is will depend on which end the stage is at.

Smidge said:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/148045/10359

That's the only seating chart I've found for Twickers - it might be different as there are seat blocks on the pitch. However, section 13 looks OK in that one.

Yeah....it doesn't look too bad really :)

Could be a whole lot worse, I just have to remember that.

Thanks for the link :)

edited to add: :ohmy:...it looks even better in that second seating plan...I shall stick with looking at that one :)

Last edited:
I just bought 4 GAs for Cardiff, as did my sister because there's a big group of us going. We bought them using different cards and different names but we used the same delivery address. I'm really worried about this 4 per booking rule:
'Please note: You are strictly only allowed to make
one booking for this tour. There is a limit of 4 tickets per
booking and because you can only make one booking, you can only
book for one venue. Therefore you will be unableto book for
more than one venue and unable to book for more than 4 tickets
at your chosen venue. Multiple bookings will be cancelled
without notification.'
If they see that 8 are going to the same address, will be bothered, cancel 4 or all?? any info would be much appreciated

False_Prophet said:
I just bought 4 GAs for Cardiff, as did my sister because there's a big group of us going. We bought them using different cards and different names but we used the same delivery address. I'm really worried about this 4 per booking rule:
without notification.'
If they see that 8 are going to the same address, will be bothered, cancel 4 or all?? any info would be much appreciated

Hate to tell you but ticketmaster told us yesterday on the phone that they do look at the addresses, and it is one booking per address. You best give them a phone to check this out. It isn't clear from the website so you might be able to save the tickets if you give them a phone.

False_Prophet said:
without notification.'

Well..I'm not sure but...if you used different names & credit cards, to me that would be two seperate bookings. They don't state that the limit is 4 tickets per household, just per booking. Using that logic, you could be alright. But it is Ticketmaster so who the hell knows :huh:

Some people have said that when they called Ticketmaster, ppl there told them that they checked credit card numbers...but not sure if that was Ticketmaster US or UK.

It might be worth calling TM and finding out from them (don't tell them anything about your order tho, just in case :))

Good luck tho...hope you all end up with your tickets ok.

Back
Top Bottom