Anyone else just see Bono say the F word on VH-1?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got it on tape!! *lol*

Did you hear their comment after? About having all of the rappers and such on stage, and it's the Irish guy who swears. *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Some VH-1 comments:

Bono: (when asked why he now had a red star on his elbow instead of his chest) "you know we don't like to repeat ourselves"

Edge: (on why he didn't wear a shirt with a number) "Well when the sports guys got into it it was time to stop" (something like that)

Adam: (when told to apologize to the interviewer's neighbors for his bass playing keeping them awake for years) "Your neighbors' lives were enriched by it. I have nothing to apologize for."

Larry: (when asked why he never stood up and cheered like in the Stuck video) "I didn't have the same shirt on, and there weren't enough girls around, not enough love."

The interviewer told Bono he would give him all the time he wanted to tell about the band's 20 years and friendship without having the music played over him! He said more touching things.

Bono pushing Edge out of the way was VH-1 Grammy moment #5.

I think that Ahmar guy (is that his name?) is a really big U2 fan. Did you guys see him when they did the VH1 special before they aired the Boston concert? The guy was absolutely hilarious and you could tell that he was totally eating up all of his experience with U2. It looked like he was a little kid! It was so sweet! Anyway...i really like that Ahmar guy.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kariatari:
I think that Ahmar guy (is that his name?) is a really big U2 fan. Did you guys see him when they did the VH1 special before they aired the Boston concert? The guy was absolutely hilarious and you could tell that he was totally eating up all of his experience with U2. It looked like he was a little kid! It was so sweet! Anyway...i really like that Ahmar guy.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, he was totally star struck- it was pretty cute.
smile.gif

Bono said that for 20 years the band are still friends that they couldn't play when they got together and they can still look each other in the eye and tell each other to F*** off. They all lauphed (the band and the people off camera)it was true Bono. Bono even had to smile after he said it. Bono likes shocking people with the F word.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

Larry: (when asked why he never stood up and cheered like in the Stuck video) "I didn't have the same shirt on, and there weren't enough girls around, not enough love."

Larry!!
biggrin.gif

He keeps wearing his shirts half unbuttoned, he KNOWS what effect that has!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Back
Top Bottom