Anybody know the acoustic Edge uses for Party Girl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And while I'm on the subject, 3 more questions about this tour's guitars.

1-Why have Bono on guitar during The Fly? I loved the way it sounded on the Elevation Tour with just Edge using his Paul.

2-What is Edge using for The Fly now? It's some strange LP-looking thing. It's black and has the red target on it.

3-What is Edge using on Love and Peace? It's some sparkly acoustic thing that I've never seen before.

the guitar from Fly and the sparkly one are both Custom Line 6 electo acoustic variax guitars

Theedge070 said:
And while I'm on the subject, 3 more questions about this tour's guitars.

1-Why have Bono on guitar during The Fly? I loved the way it sounded on the Elevation Tour with just Edge using his Paul.

2-What is Edge using for The Fly now? It's some strange LP-looking thing. It's black and has the red target on it.

3-What is Edge using on Love and Peace? It's some sparkly acoustic thing that I've never seen before.

They're doing The Fly more like the ZooTV version, where Bono was playing guitar. And, they didn't consult either you or me on thsi, because i like the Elevation tour better too. Bono's guitar does add alot to the song though.

For both The Fly and Love and Peace or Else, Edge uses a Line 6 Variax Acoustic, both with custom paint jobs.

I know on elevation edge was using a taylor.

taylors:drool:

Back
Top Bottom