any word on more Anaheim tix going up on TM + Single lower res coming up for Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloHelloHola

The Fly
any word on more Anaheim tix going up on TM?

word on more Anaheim tix going up on ticketmaster?

didnt we see some tickets 48 hours before SD?

no but I'm beginning to get worried, and the broker prices are not falling, and in fact are getting much more expensive, and every Ebay auction I do I haven't won it, and now it's really almost too late for Ebay. On Fri if noting ever happens, I'll just go to the local brokers and buy something.

at stubhub.com, it says that they will have an "office" at the Pond, it doesn't say where, but calling them probably they would say, I'll call them tomorrow. I would imagine their "office" is either at that restaurant directly across the street, or the hotel, Ayres Hotel, also directly across the street, on Katella. There are a lot of tickets there on stubhub.com at HUGE prices. I will definitely go look for their "office" across the street fri/sat.

Single lower res coming up for Anaheim 4/1

Nice seats for the show on Fri night in Anaheim, single tickets in sec 221, probably wont last long though

I saw a couple of $165 singles in sections 220 and 209 around 10:30pm Thurs, prolly gone now. I'm sure some will come up in the AM on Friday

I got one GA yesterday at 10 am, then I never saw anything else, and I left the screen on all day until 9 pm, looks like I should have kept going until 10:30 pm at least. I wanted a seat, oh well, I'm so happy to be going.

there were a few seat tkts in the 400 level that were up for a while, disappeared immediately, but that's it. So heading to the Pond Box Office. Good luck to all of us.

Back
Top Bottom