Another Time ,Another Place....Part 13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Adam quietly entered Sam's room. It had been a few days since she was admitted, and she was beginning to be aware of the things around her. The fever had gone down ,and her heart rate was back to normal. The doctors kept running tests on her and the baby and both were doing fine.Compared to how she was the days before ,she was getting back to her normal self.He gently put the dozen roses that he had bought for her in the vase ,and sat on the chair, looking at her ,the way she slept comfortably.Sam slowly opened her eyes ,trying to figure out if she was still in the hospital or at home.

*Adam noticed her eyes open and smiled as he gently brushed back her hair*

"Hey sleeping beauty......it's about time u got up ,"

*Sam turned her head to get a better vision of him*

"Ur here.......," *she softly spoke*

*Adam smiled at her, impressed by how well she was doing*

"Every day baby ,but if u don't want me here ,then I'll go," *he frowned*

*Sam looked at him*

"No.......don't .....it's j ust......I thought u would have been home getting some rest,"*her voice breaking from the soft tone*

Adam :-

"I wont rest until ur home with me.... *he gently placed his hands on her stomach* both of u,"

*Sam trying to sit up*

"When am I gonna be able to go home? I'm getting tired of this place ,the food ,the constant tests ,the needles ,the drips,"

" I spoke to the doctors a few mins ago...... and they said that if ur being a good girl and if ur body is responding 100 % then they'll release u,"*Adam smiled as he placed as soft kiss on her forehead*

*Sam looked at him as she rolled her eyes*

"I'm doing fine.....see my skin isnt as hot as before ,and I'm feeling a lot better and the baby hasnt complained,"

"I know but they wanna keep u just a few extra days to make sure ur alright,"*he picked one of the roses from the stack* I brought these for u today......... *he smiled as he kissed her*

*Sam looked at him as she took the rose*

"Thanks.......I think u being here and these roses made me feel a lot better than all this medicine,"

Adam:-

"Well u better hurry up and get back on ur feet ,I miss u at home , and u know it HAS been almost a week since ....well.... u know *he winked at her*

*Sam busted out a huge laugh*

"Oh I'm sure u missed that a lot......... so where's mom and dad ,did they go back to New York?

Adam replied :-

"No ...they wont u leave until they see u back home and well. I told them that they should get some rest, they have been here since they landed, had a cab take them back to the house and ur brothers r gonna take some time off from college to come visit u,"

*Sam sat there listening to Adam*

"What about u sweetie??? have u been getting enough rest????? *she looked at him noticing how tired he was*

*Adam looked at her ,rubbing his eye*

"Yea .....,"

Sam interrupted him*:-

"Liar," *she smiled*

*Adam gave a lite chuckle*

"U always know when I'm telling the truth or not.........u know me I'm like Superman .....have all the energy in the world.... I don't do sleep *he giggled*

"U better start getting some now because when this lil pumpkin is born u wont be getting any at all," *Sam replied*

"I know.....but that's what I'm looking forward too........ getting up at 1 am to change or feed the baby, sitting in the rocking chair ,singing him/ her back to sleep, checking up on her/him every 5 mins,"*his face brightened with anxiousness*

*Sam smiled at him*

"Ur gonna be a great dad,"

*Adam looked back at her,while holding her hand*

"And ur gonna be a great mom,"

Adam kept holding her hand:-

"Just do me a favour alright?"

*Sam looked at him curiously*

"What's that?"

"Don't get sick on me again, I want u home with me not in some hospital bed ,*he kept looking at her* that nite when all this happened ,I thought that ,that was the last nite I would ever see u again ,I mean the fever was so high and u were in so much pain , I didnt know what to do.If something had happened Sam ,I don't think that I would ever be as happy as I am now with u. I want to hold on to u forever , I cant lose u."

*Sam looked at him as she held back her tears*

"Ur not going to.........I'm not gonna leave u Adam , u ,me and this baby we have a whole life ahead together and nothing.......not even an infection could tear us apart. I love u and whatever I'm doing in my life is to make u happy....that's all I want ,because u deserve it my love,"*she gently wiped her tears away* See ...*she laughed* now u've gone and made me cry,"

Adam laughed as he moved in closer to her face :-

"U don't have to hide ur tears away from me ,or whatever u feel *he kissed her*

*Soon after the nurse came in to do her routine *

Nurse :-

"Good morning.........I need to take ur temperature and do the regular check up and u gotta eat something to get back ur strength,"

*Sam looked at her:*

"Can I have some bagel and cream cheese?????or pancakes and eggs.......I cant take this food anymore,"

Nurse :-

"Now come on......u know that the doctors want u on a healthy nutrition..... ,"

Sam :-

"Yea but....all this healthy nutrition makes baby and me even hungrier,"

*Adam laughed*

"Here what I'm gonna go call ur parents let them know how ur doing , call the guys ,and then I'll go get u something to ur liking to eat ,but nothing to oily or salty," *he kissed her* I'll let the nurse do her job and I'll be back soon *he kissed her again* I love u ...

Sam smiled back at him :-

"I love u 2 babe ...*she leaned closer to him* a vanilla malt would be nice and some buttery pancakes and chocolates,"

*Adam looked at her and gently touched her on her nose*

"No.....,*he kissed her one more time then left*

Lemme know what u think girls!!!!!!!

EveClayton said:
"Can I have some bagel and cream cheese?????or pancakes and eggs.......I cant take this food anymore,"

that is so cute and funny.. and whole chapter very sweet:)

Back
Top Bottom