Annual Joshua Tree road trip in January. (Gathering) Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZP2-27-2010CP37.jpg

Told you I made a crap Larry. But that shows you just home much fun we had.

Dev has her angry-Bono look in this pic.

Sicy, can you make an album cover of this? Although it won't be quite accurate with me mucking it up laughing.

Serious thanks again to all that came along to breakfast that didn't make the trip. Good to meet you. And giant thanks to all that made the trip. It was a happy fun bonding day that meant alot to me.

Comet - Great finally meeting you 'in the real' and your family. Charlie is cool as heck! Tell Charlie next year, we'll bring guitars and he and I can play whilst the lot of you SING "In God's Country". Now THAT will make a fun video!

ZP2-27-2010CP37.jpg

Told you I made a crap Larry. But that shows you just home much fun we had.

Dev has her angry-Bono look in this pic.

Sicy, can you make an album cover of this? Although it won't be quite accurate with me mucking it up laughing.

Serious thanks again to all that came along to breakfast that didn't make the trip. Good to meet you. And giant thanks to all that made the trip. It was a happy fun bonding day that meant alot to me.

Comet - Great finally meeting you 'in the real' and your family. Charlie is cool as heck! Tell Charlie next year, we'll bring guitars and he and I can play whilst the lot of you SING "In God's Country". Now THAT will make a fun video!

:reject: I liked this one better than all our serious ones :D

These are really great pics. It's really beautiful. Seems like you guys took a lot more than last time. :up:

These are really great pics. It's really beautiful. Seems like you guys took a lot more than last time. :up:

Zabriskie Point was SO gorgeous. It was hard to stop taking pictures! The colors were amazing, the photos don't even do it justice. Especially having only seen it in black & white for so many years! :wink:

? You two are way too nice! :hug: thank you
I love all the pictures! You all look great!
I'm really glad we had the bad weather. Those clouds look so majestic! Bonocomet is right, pictures just don't do the sights justice, and these pics are fantastic!

W:heart:W! These photos are just sensational (and a bazillion other superlatives as well :) ). . . aside from the crazy spectacular scenery and gorgeous U2yness of the day, it's just so lovely to see the affection and respect you all have for each other . . . friendship is a beautiful thing to witness :up:

W:heart:W! These photos are just sensational (and a bazillion other superlatives as well :) ). . . aside from the crazy spectacular scenery and gorgeous U2yness of the day, it's just so lovely to see the affection and respect you all have for each other . . . friendship is a beautiful thing to witness :up:

Some I'd met before the trip. Some I hadn't. Yet I felt like I was amongst folks I'd known forever. Just lovely, fun, amazing people. AND good taste in music, as they love the U2 as I do.

Great minds think alike?

Pass the Comet Cookies. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom