Andrew's Failure: Bald Knob (again), White County, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be doing LA, Sydney...basically every leg :lol:

No :| I can't see that, 2 crap albums! We haven't even had 1 crap album yet!

They play at the Staples center which isn't too far from where I am... PurpleReign you can crash at my place too! Then we all can go to shows and remember this chat we had :lol:

So I guess the saving has already started ?
If I win the lottery I'll be doing same but for now I'll be happy to just see em return to oz and not have to bust my :censored: to get tix like last time - missing out on tix to the first 2 shows (before they announced the postponement and subsequent extra show) made me all kinds of hysterical - even my hubby was suprised at the depths of my devastation :crazy:

I felt like that when hawaii was postponed, but then they rearranged it for my birthday :D So all was cool :D

I've heard about the Staples Centre before, it'd be like seeing them somewhere famous!

:lmao: and we'll meet...somewhere right in the middle of England and Australia?

Team Bank robbery/LA meetup/Superthread dudes :up:

Seriously barter trade seems better though... exchanging goods for goods. Makes more sense than exchanging little pieces of green paper for everything. I should suggest that to .... whoever's in charge :hmm: :laugh:

I'll admit that the last 2 albums are not the most reached for in my collection and, not to sound like an apologist, I sometimes think that has more to do with where my life / head space was at back then . . . had 3 little kids (twin boys in the mix) so I just didn't have TIME to get excited by anything except the fact that number 1 didn't push number 2's head in the toilet that day!!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom