....AND THIS is OFFICIALLY for Angela Harlem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah we dont usually delete them.

That's probably why we have over 20,000 users that never post :madwife:

:wink:

I just love madwife that's all

I need a frock for my wedding to madwife.

:madwife: :madwife: :madwife:
:madwife:... :love: :madwife:
:madwife: :madwife: :madwife:

Frock in my sock can you help me??

zoney! said:
Monday night....

I could not keep my mind off of you, and my eyes off of this guy:

3453599923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B95954262ot1lsi

picture courtesy of LarryMullen's_PopAngel...actually from Tuesday night.

I soooo understand why you like Bush now. If there was a way to call you...I would have. There was a young lady behind me who was way excited when he came on stage, and then he did this little jump thing, and flicked his hair back....and then ran the elipse and stopped in front of us (LMPA, Miroslava, Randoom3 and me). I knew what it was all about. :combust:

THIS may be the sexiest man alive. Cheers to my fellow Anaheimite Gwen!

OK...back to my heteroness....:D

Yeah...the headliner band was pretty amazing too.

Oh my god. I could marry you. Or shag you. And April for taking the photo. And anyone who agrees with anything positive said about him. And U2SavesPleba for being a fellow fan. And...

:drool:

Reading this was better than sleep.

Thank you Jeff :heart:

Re: Re: ....AND THIS is OFFICIALLY for Angela Harlem

Angela Harlem said:
Reading this was better than sleep.

Thank you Jeff :heart:

You do not know how bad I wish you could have been there. :)

I seriously could not get you off my mind (oh, and I tried :angry: ).

I would have given quite a lot to be there. It's actually sad how much. But I guess this is what U2 fans do every time they tour for you. I didn't even realise they were the support. Someone described them as a watered down Bush? Maybe it's better this way; I cant see them and wish it were the others with him.
:sigh:
Sorry for being serious in here, you guys have made me laugh while wanting to hug the monitor and you, Jeff. :wink:

:hug:

Angela Harlem said:
I would have given quite a lot to be there. It's actually sad how much. But I guess this is what U2 fans do every time they tour for you. I didn't even realise they were the support. Someone described them as a watered down Bush? Maybe it's better this way; I cant see them and wish it were the others with him.
:sigh:
Sorry for being serious in here, you guys have made me laugh while wanting to hug the monitor and you, Jeff. :wink:

:hug:

I actually was really impressed with Institute...but maybe it was just the mancrush. U2 has had so many crap openers in the states. I just sat there thinking "wow - this is angelharmthem's dream cobo...sorta - this is a good combo!"

They played Machinehead and, I am drawing a blank right now, but the "Zen" song. It was a good set, and I think everyone around us was happy with it.

OK....I have no idea who Frog with a Frock is.....But I am going to MADWIFE their face in a second! :madwife:

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICS! Hello VintagePunk! :applaud: I am a fan firstly for their music. Truly. I just get...wow, he looks great. What was I saying?

Hey Shagger, is that, or rather was that originally a Van Eyck painting? :kiss:

Jeff, Everything Zen. :) Ah, it's time to start up the old wireless and annoy the neighbours.

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom