An interesting choice on the radio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleveland radio sucks. I never expect to enjoy listening to it. Only U2 ive ever heard:

SBS, NYD, pride, streets, still havent, wowy, desire, one, mysterious ways, beautiful day, vertigo

I work at a sort of army store,and at the radio station they
play every hour at least one u2 song!!
and all my colleagues are calling me when u2 is on!
linny u2!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I think I win...

I heard Pop Music at Applebee's. Seriously.

I'm like right on, U2. My girlfriend is like, that's not U2...she really likes the band, but doesn't know rarer stuff like this. I'm like, well it sorta is...lol!!

:huh:

Bono's shades said:
One of the radio stations where I live always plays the Rattle and Hum live version of Pride instead of the studio version. Is this common practice anywhere else?

Where do you live? I was travelling once and I heard the live version of Pride, I thought that was totally random and awesome. I think I was in Atlanta at the time. Somewhere south.

I think I have magical U2 powers. Really. Whenever I walk into some place they'll play a U2 song. Like the day Vertigo premiered I walked into a restaurant and they station they were on played it...three times in a row. VERTIGO X TRES, TAKE THAT!!! and it's happened many other times too...and sometimes I get this sense. My U2 sense tingles and I'm like "I think they're going to play U2 on the radio" so I turn on the radio and the next song that plays is U2. I should be a superhero that helps people by having them listen to U2 :rockon:

Moonlit_Angel said:
My mom says that she hears at least one U2 song every day at where she works (KMart) :).

Right after I woke up today, they showed the video for "A Celebration" on VH1 Classic :up: :).

Angela

Now thats awesome

They used to play alot of U2 at the Cafe@56 at RMIT. I used to love it there! Not anymore though :madspit:

So it turns out the reason my station played a bunch of Achtung Baby is because it was on the list of 50 greatest albums picked by the listeners (they actually played the whole thing, I just didn't listen long enough...weird order though). Achtung was #17....ATYCLB was #30-something, and #2? Joshua Tree. Good stuff.

Upstate new york(broome county) plays about as much U2 as U2 plays Megadeth covers in concert. Pathetic...of course I'll on the radio there soon and will be the area's U2 outlet!

Back
Top Bottom