Americas Next Top Model #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like the way she walks. Pictures are beautiful, though. But she isn't my favorite, either.

Although, I thought Bianca was being overly cruel towards her when they got to the hotel.

I finally caught the latest episode last night. I agree Bianca, along with the other girls, was being mean to Heather.

I felt it was time for Lisa to go. She just didn't live up to her potential.

After seeing Heather do that commercial, it makes me wonder if she stands a chance at winning at all. I don't think Cover Girl would want someone they'll have to feed lines to.

I was reading a forum on this website called Television Without Pity (televisionwithoutpity.com), and on a thread called Cycle 9 Spoilers, there is a lot of speculation that Saleisha might win because she worked for CW, appeared on Tyra's talk show once, and as mentioned in the first episode, was in of Tyra's self-esteem camp.

While I think Saleisha looks good on the runway, her photos have been so-so. I really hope all the speculation is not true, because it would really suck if Saleisha won over the others girls who are better models than she is.

yeah im mad lisa went home. from the beginning i really thought she had the most potential and she didnt do the worse that night.
s/h im sick of heather.

I don't really like any of the remaining girls. Usually, I have a favorite and if they go, there is always someone else I like. This season, there was never anyone who really stood out.

Yeah, I have to admit Heather's whiny behavior is getting annoying. But I can't help but wonder if her disability plays a role in it. :shrug:

Pearl said:
Yeah, I have to admit Heather's whiny behavior is getting annoying. But I can't help but wonder if her disability plays a role in it. :shrug:

I know. It's what keeps me from snarking about her outright.

Yeah, Heather's on my nerves too. I didn't like her at first, but then I was starting to root for her, but only because i didn't really like any of the other girls either.

I thought Lisa would go all the way. Now, i don't know who should win. Jenah takes good pictures, but her teeth are hideous. Every time she opens her mouth, i cringe. Bianca looks like Brandy. She's not model material. Chantal is too plain. Saleisha looks like Tootie.

I guess i don't like any of them this season. Maybe if Jenah got braces, i'd root for her.

Heather is starting to pluck a few nerves with me too. However I did feel sorry for her when they got to the hotel room. Really thought all of that was just uncalled for :tsk:

Im not a fan of Saleisha and it's not just because of that hideous hair of her's either :yikes:

Like Ultra pointed out there isn't anyone who stands out this season. Guess if I had to pick someone now to win it would be Heather. However she really does need to work on memorizing lines! Thought for sure that would have gotten her booted.

If Saleisha wins, I'm going to make this my avatar:

queen_saleisha.jpg

America's Next Top Model, ya'll!

UGH! Tootie is on my last nerve!!! She is such a kiss-ass and that's the only reason she's still around. That and the fact that she's one of Tyra's camp girls.

And Bianca... what an evil bitch! She couldn't stop herself from smiling when Heather got the boot. Total bitch and nowhere near model material.

I still can't get past Jenah's hideous teeth, but she does take the best pictures.

Chantal is still boring, but i like her better than Bianca and Saleisha.

Seriously, this season is shit.

Yeah, this season is just pissing me off. I can't even remember if I liked Saleisha before her makeover ... I can't even tell if she's pretty or not. Honestly, all I see is her big mushroom head.

When they had a bunch of little interviews with Heather in the beginning, I guessed she would be the one to go. Then I got nervous when they started picking on Jenah.

Is it just me, or were they insanely hard on Jenah? Where did all that shit come from? Cocky? Bored? What???? They tried to make her jokes to Nigel seem like CariDee's smart-ass comment that pissed him off a few years ago. Nothing like that at all!

That was some big-ass bullshit right there, what they said to Jenah.

I just saw on Heather on Good Morning America. I missed last night's episode, so this is how I found out she got booted. I'm disappointed. She was probably the best model there. The others are just mediocre.

I got pretty upset when Heather got booted last night. She had so much potentional to be a kick ass model! Even that picture she took wasn't her best one but it still looked good.

Biance is just a straight up evil ass bitch! When she get's booted,and Im strongly cheering for this,I will be sooooo happy! I don't think she's pretty and her attitude just sucks!

Not particularly crazy about her but I guess I will go for Jenah now. Out of all of those that are left she's the only one who I could see being a top model. Saliesha just doesn't have what it takes. She could put some effort into doing something with that hair too.

I was actually happy to see Heather go only because lately she just seemed so down all the time, depressed and complaining. the only time I thought she was really pretty is at the photo shoots when her hair and makeup, wardrobe were done. in the judging room she always looked like a mess to me. :shrug:

Well, my girl Lisa is gone so I don't know why I care about this show, but I do.

Jenah looks like she lives with her mullet-headed boyfriend in the middle of some podunk town, and they have a meth lab in the basement. However, I love that she talked smack with that douchebag, Nigel Barker. Noted Fashion Photographer? My ass!

Saleisha (aka "Death Cap for Tootie) seriously gets on my nerves with her ass kissing. "Ooh, this is the cutest dress! Ooh I love ths top." Blech. But she'll probably win because she was at Tyra's camp, and God hates me.

Bianca is a stank-ass bitch, but that hasn't exactly stopped Naomi Campbell, has it?

Chantal is pretty but she's so bland. I can't imagine her in anything but a Newport News catalogue.

I liked Heather in the beginning, but as the season, excuse me, cycle went on she just seemed to get weaker and weaker. Plus her runway walk is so awkward.

And what was up with Tyra's "I'm taking a fierce dump!" pose? And notice the Tootie wig?

Golightly Grrl said:
And notice the Tootie wig?

I certainly did notice Tyra's Tootie wig. I'm starting to smell a win for Saleisha. And I really don't understand why.

I mean, there's been talk about the show being rigged before, but at least the girls who won ... it made sense that they won. They took great pictures and had it all going on.

Saleisha? Not so much.

Back
Top Bottom