All we really need to do is find BRAND NEW LOVERS - CGSW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I worked, then had classes (which were great! :D ), and now I'm home for the night. Right this minute, I'm looking up how to get to my doctor's new hospital because I have my capsule endoscopy test tomorrow. And, for not having eaten anything today and only having water to drink, I'm having a surprisingly awesome day! :D

How are you and what are you up to?

Oh, I worked, then had classes (which were great! :D ), and now I'm home for the night. Right this minute, I'm looking up how to get to my doctor's new hospital because I have my capsule endoscopy test tomorrow. And, for not having eaten anything today and only having water to drink, I'm having a surprisingly awesome day! :D

How are you and what are you up to?

I hope it goes well tomorrow. :up: I had an endoscopy a few months ago and the not eating doesn't seem as bad as the day moves along for some reason. :lol:

I'm pretty good. I'm just racing to get homework done on time.

I hope it goes well tomorrow. :up: I had an endoscopy a few months ago and the not eating doesn't seem as bad as the day moves along for some reason. :lol:

I'm pretty good. I'm just racing to get homework done on time.

No, it's really not all that bad. Plus, I usually don't eat more than once a day and at night, so it's pretty normal for me. :lol: Thanks, it should be fine. Although, I apparently have to be on a bus at 6:42am to get there on time. :crazy: Guess who's not going to be a happy camper tomorrow morning! :happy: :lol:

:up: What class is it for?

No, it's really not all that bad. Plus, I usually don't eat more than once a day and at night, so it's pretty normal for me. :lol: Thanks, it should be fine. Although, I apparently have to be on a bus at 6:42am to get there on time. :crazy: Guess who's not going to be a happy camper tomorrow morning! :happy: :lol:

:up: What class is it for?

Weather & Climate. The math is killing me. :doh:

I thought it was just me who was addicted... turns out everyone is :crack: They don't call it the Blue Crack for nothing...

In other news, I made my facebook wall private. I was having drama issues - someone saw a post there and asked me why certain person kept posting there... so I just made it all private :D No one can see it but me ;)

Justin what kind of math is it? :hmm:

In other news, I made my facebook wall private. I was having drama issues - someone saw a post there and asked me why certain person kept posting there... so I just made it all private :D No one can see it but me.

:up: My sister did that as well...probably for different reasons though. :wink:

She's 16 and probably didn't want me or other people *cough* my mom *cough* to see what she's talking about. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom