All U2.Com Related Discussion HERE Artificial Horizon, Duals etc. pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Fanfire finally charged my credit card yesterday for Artificial Horizon. I wonder if that means it's being shipped.

Nothing here :(

I purchased mine within seconds (literally) of the email arriving. Their email confirmation is stamped 6:50pm on March 17. Anyone else purchase on that date and got theirs yet?

Yeah, I still haven't received it. I'm glad I changed my info. on U2.com. I just hope it ships to the right place now. I guess they weren't anticipating SO many people wanting this. It shows two things: (1) vinyl is not dead by any means; (2) fans love collecting U2 stuff!

I called them today because I received an email saying it had shipped on June 9 and would arrive in 7-10 business days. (It has not arrived) And they told me the email is incorrect. It HAS shipped as of that date, but as they are all being shipped from the UK, those of us in other countries it will take a bit longer to arrive. Still that's good news to me to hear it's on the way at least! :)

So, that U2 360 mug I ordered last fall just got decimated in the dishwasher. It was fine in the dishwasher at school, but I guess the hard water at home was too much for it. The black parts of the logo are almost gone, but the orange is still there. I just looked at the U2.com store and they aren't for sale anymore. Maybe they took it off the market because the design on the cup had lead in it, as stated on a sticker on the bottom of the cup. :huh:

I called them today because I received an email saying it had shipped on June 9 and would arrive in 7-10 business days. (It has not arrived) And they told me the email is incorrect. It HAS shipped as of that date, but as they are all being shipped from the UK, those of us in other countries it will take a bit longer to arrive. Still that's good news to me to hear it's on the way at least! :)

Same here. But they didn't tell me it was coming from the UK! They told me if it doesnt arrive by the 24th, to call back.

So, that U2 360 mug I ordered last fall just got decimated in the dishwasher. It was fine in the dishwasher at school, but I guess the hard water at home was too much for it. The black parts of the logo are almost gone, but the orange is still there. I just looked at the U2.com store and they aren't for sale anymore. Maybe they took it off the market because the design on the cup had lead in it, as stated on a sticker on the bottom of the cup. :huh:

I ordered that mug 9 months ago and it was never restocked. Now I know why. Lead! Thats' crazy!

:crazy: Looks like my mug is going on the display shelf now!
I was using mine at school too, just rinsing it out everyday with dish soap. The logo is still intact.

Nope not a sign. I got charged only a few weeks ago, but I haven't received any email regarding a possible shipment date.

Does anyone happen to have a high-resolution copy of the "Artificial Horizon" album artwork that they could post?

Anyone else still waiting on the vinyl? My card was charged ages ago and...nothing. :huh:

Still nothing :crack:

Though I received an email saying it was shipped on June 9th, and was told by phone that they are all being shipped from the UK. (Obviously by canoe.)

Still nothing here. Four months next week since I ordered.

I sent a complaint email on 29 June and got a response saying "For some reason there appears to have been an issue with your shipping order. I am looking into it for you".

Guess they lost interest because I've heard nothing since :sad:

Val you still didn't get it?

I haven't received mine either. I ordered early. But after years of searching for a home, I found a house. Yay! I officially moved at the end of May. I had thought this would have been plenty of time - after all, shipments were to be well before May 31st.

I also changed my adddress on U2.com. I even wrote them. I haven't heard a thing back.

I'm on the west coast, so I'm hoping that they are FINALLY getting items shipped out here and they send it to the right address. I may e-mail again.

I haven't received mine either. I ordered early. But after years of searching for a home, I found a house. Yay! I officially moved at the end of May. I had thought this would have been plenty of time - after all, shipments were to be well before May 31st.

I also changed my adddress on U2.com. I even wrote them. I haven't heard a thing back.

I'm on the west coast, so I'm hoping that they are FINALLY getting items shipped out here and they send it to the right address. I may e-mail again.

Congratulations on the new home, thats so exciting!

In South Florida...my copy was waiting at the door when I got home! It's actually in perfect shape. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the shrinkwrap off at all yet.

Here is my correspondence with live nation on why I dont have vinyl yet I emailed them on June 8..... I got this on July 13. Also says I order on March 17,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by unexpected delays in delivering your triple vinyl set of Artificial Horizon. We're assured that outstanding orders can be delivered by July 12th. Thanks for your patience.

THen I wrote them right back and said I had not received it and it is July 13th can I cancel order and here is the reply
which came in like 15 mnutes from my email

Your order has been canceled per your request. Please notice that you were not charged for this merchandise.

So I think it is safe to assume the first response was total BS!!!! Live Nation Beware.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom