All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Packt Like Sardines (hugely underrated)
Pyramid Song
Cuttooth
You And Whose Army
I Might Be Wrong
Knives Out
Transatlantic Drawl
Worrywort
Like Spinning Plates
Fog
Life In A Glasshouse

Better already. :up:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn slowwwwwwwwwww dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

idiotttttttttttttttt slowwwwwww downnnnnnn

:drool: :drool:

Don't get me started on OK Computer. I was . <that close to having a musicgasm earlier just listening to it. :drool:

LemonMelon said:
Packt Like Sardines (hugely underrated)
Pyramid Song
Cuttooth
You And Whose Army
I Might Be Wrong
Knives Out
Transatlantic Drawl
Worrywort
Like Spinning Plates
Fog

Better already. :up:

the lack of "Life in a glasshouse" destroys any improvements you made:tsk:

I :heart: Life In A Glasshouse!

Well of course I'd like to sit around and chat
But someone's listening in.

"Life in a Glass House" follows the Radiohead tradition of having a powerful, emotional song at the end of the album. This song is without a doubt amazing and features Veteran jazz trumpeter Humphrey Lyttleton. (from greenplastic)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Can't say I like it that much...it needs to be there...it ends the album well...but it doesn't really go anywhere. The horns sound inebriated. :(

here is a better shot his shirt

shirt.jpg

I recorded two Radiohead covers tonight... The Bends and Exit Music. They're shaping up pretty well.

While playing the Bends, I wasn't using a pick and sliced open my right index finger at the cuticle and there was blood everywhere. :| I just put a bandage on it and played through my horrible, blinding pain. (OMG, wasn't that the most ROCK N' ROLL thing you've ever heard???) :rockon:

The sad part is that most of it is true, minus the blinding pain part. :wink: I'm just happy I still have a finger there. :happy:

Anyway, I'll throw some vocals on the songs in the morning and get them to you all tomorrow. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom