All Things Radiohead!! General Discussion thread is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

:hmm: This is another possibility. I have no idea how long it would take to form a label though. :ohmy:

Well it wont happen overnight....thats for sure
mark my words they will not sign another deal with EMI..
they have a bad relationship with the
band it seems.... ..according to Thom:wink:

another possibility is they release the album Online through their website

or

instead of a full LP

the release a series of EP's..which would be awesome:drool:

xaviMF22 said:

Sorry but Radiohead are not down with the bitches and ho's :wink:

money is secondary to them :lol:

I don't know...the 15 Step dance caused the women to come out of the woodwork. :lol:

And any band that releases the Kid A/Amnesiac albums back-to-back obviously doesn't care much about money. (Kid A still went to #1 though :evil: )

LemonMelon said:

And any band that releases the Kid A/Amnesiac albums back-to-back obviously doesn't care much about money. (Kid A still went to #1 though :evil: )

and then dropped after a week I think:wink:

and I fail to see how releasing albums back to back shows their after money :shrug:

if anything they worked on a lot of songs during the Kid A sessions and wanted to get them all out:wink:

I don't know...the 15 Step dance caused the women to come out of the woodwork. :lol:

idioteque is being doing that for years :drool:

xaviMF22 said:

and then dropped after a week I think:wink:

and I fail to see how releasing albums back to back shows their after money :shrug:

if anything they worked on a lot of songs during the Kid A sessions and wanted to get them all out:wink:

No, no...I meant that releasing two albums in a row containing similarly anti-commercial music takes balls. Neither album would have sold had they been released by an up-and-coming band. It just shows how important they have become in popular culture.

i promise ya, the new album will make all the bitches come out of the woodwork.

15 step

bodysnatchers

open pick

:drool:

LemonMelon said:

No, no...I meant that releasing two albums in a row containing similarly anti-commercial music takes balls. Neither album would have sold had they been released by an up-and-coming band. It just shows how important they have become in popular culture.

agreed:up:

even though I think that HTDAAB blows

you're a cool cat :wink: you get props son :up:

I'm going to see if I can find a YouTube video for 15 Step with a comment saying that Thom is sexy... :hmm:

LemonMelon said:
I'm going to see if I can find a YouTube video for 15 Step with a comment saying that Thom is sexy... :hmm:

radiohead fan girls think Thom Yorke is sexy:crazy:

I think he is an ugly gnome..but again thats just me :wink:

xaviMF22 said:

They're all over atease. :(

Thom's quite the musical visionary, however. :wink:

there are threads dedicated to

- thom's lips

- thom's eyes

- thom's arms

sometimes i wonder if they're joking.

Lancemc said:
I think LP7 will end with Nude. Yep. Definitely. It's perfect. :yes:

nah...I see videotape as the closer or House of cards as the closer

and "Nude" as track 4....

track 4 on radiohead albums always seem to be the stronger songs...of the albums

how to disappear....exit music...fake plastic tress...you and whose aremy...etc:wink:

xaviMF22 said:

:madspit:

:heart: thom :heart:

it's his genius that makes him sexy. some of us aren't superficial, you know. mind you, i'm not sure i'd give him a second look if he wasn't as popular as he is. but then again, i do dig the geek chic thing in real life, so :shrug:.

xaviMF22 said:

Well I have a big soft spot in my heart for diminutive quirky-looking rock stars, :wink:

But I'm afraid it's not big enough to include Thom Yorke. I respect him as an artist and singer but personally I just feel there's something deeply unloveable about him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom