All I want is to get right next to you....and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks :bow: my uncle is a huge van morrison fan, he's got loads of cds. i only have a handful of songs though :reject:

i dont have moondance, let me go see if it's in my uncles stash...brb

^^:shrug: am I supposed to drool over my own picture? :wink:

Last edited:
^^^(red) raining in sunny California? :shocked: :wink:

I have no interest whatsoever in posting in the Valentine's Day thread! :grumpy: :singlebitterself:

Van Morrison- In the Garden
http://s50.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PR5FMC2GHRUU1QLDN3QQ1RZAP

Appreciate, tre, APPRECIATE! :angry:

it poured all day yesterday, then in the evening/night there was wind like I'd never seen before, I was convinced a tree was gonna fall on us and kill us alll....and today, after a week of 60s and 70s temperatures, it's back in the low 30s :coocoo:

^OMG VG it was SO windy here too!!! My dad's friend picked up his motorcycle from the shop yesterday and left it on the driveway like usual, walked outside a little while later and the wind had knocked it over :shocked: $4000 in damage! :yikes:

and we have the same exact weather here, 30s and 40s this weekend and it's been in the 80's all week :huh:

well I guess we're not so far away from each other sami, so we're on the same weather cycle :wink:

4000 bucks in damage though :yikes:

tre, i will upload some songs for you, i remember you said you liked "domino" a lot so i will upload some more uptempo songs like that...which songs do you already have?

or if you're really just not interested, tell me cos i won't be offended :wink:

^thanks

VertigoGal said:

tre, i will upload some songs for you, i remember you said you liked "domino" a lot so i will upload some more uptempo songs like that...which songs do you already have?

or if you're really just not interested, tell me cos i won't be offended :wink:

i have:

Brown Eyed Girl
Domino
Dweller On The Threshold
Big Time Operators
Gloria
Good Morning Little School Girl

i rarely listen to them though:wink: but sure, upload some you reccomend :up:

that reminds me, i still need to learn brown eyed girl on guitar :hmm:

<has to go, just found out my grandma went into emergency surgery for a hernia and twisted bowel :sad: :(

:wave: i'll see everyone later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom