All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get thousands of fan just in sec

no spam

Last edited by a moderator:
new fb hate: this combined "so and so commented on your status" thing. if five people commented on it, i want five separate notifications, each on their own line.

Ohh I actually kind of like that. :reject: Then you dont get like 5 million notifications you just get one.

i don't mind the fewer notifications, but the format is weird. let's say i post a status, and sicy replies. i get an email about that, so i go there and look at it and maybe comment. cobl comes and makes a comment, so now my email says sicilian goddess and friggin cobbler have commented on it...wtf is the point of that?

i don't mind the fewer notifications, but the format is weird. let's say i post a status, and sicy replies. i get an email about that, so i go there and look at it and maybe comment. cobl comes and makes a comment, so now my email says sicilian goddess and friggin cobbler have commented on it...wtf is the point of that?

lol true. Then it makes me think those same people commented again, when actually just one more person (the first one in the list of the notification) is a new comment.

new fb hate: this combined "so and so commented on your status" thing. if five people commented on it, i want five separate notifications, each on their own line.

I don't think I'm a fan of it either. It's confusing when I log in once and see "Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam commented on your status", read those, come back a few hours later (oh, who am I kidding, 15 minutes later) and see "Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and The Claw commented on your status" and think "Oooooh, I'm soooooo popular! :applaud:", but then I go look and see that only the Claw one is new. FB is such a notification tease.

(How awesome would it be to get FB comments from The Claw? It could probably type if it had a big enough keyboard...)

I don't think I'm a fan of it either. It's confusing when I log in once and see "Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam commented on your status", read those, come back a few hours later (oh, who am I kidding, 15 minutes later) and see "Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam and The Claw commented on your status" and think "Oooooh, I'm soooooo popular! :applaud:", but then I go look and see that only the Claw one is new. FB is such a notification tease.

(How awesome would it be to get FB comments from The Claw? It could probably type if it had a big enough keyboard...)

:lol: . . . but true :)

< hates that I have not been able to log on to fb at all today . . . it freezes at the loading stage . . . :gah: . . . am feeling somewhat alienated and a tiny bit alone :(

Does anyone play Millionaire city ? None of my friends do so its hard for me to complete tasks :(

Kane Farmer - Manchester

Add me !!!!

I used to play it and then stopped. I think I'm going to start playing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom