All Discussion on 2011 Rehearsals, Soundchecks *SPOILER ALERT*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone planning on being close to the stage or the rail in any upcoming show should all plan on wearing tee shirts that say ZOOROPA right across the front.

will do!!! :sexywink:

...and might I just add, seems like someone close to the boys is hangin around these blue rooms and reading of our wishes and demands!!! :reject: ...and thank goodness for that!!! ...grass root movement FTW!!!

Yeah they probably are, and then laughing their asses off after they play IALW and MS and watch us all go into depression and anger fits.

bonodaffyjerking.gif

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

bonodaffyjerking.gif

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

bonodaffyjerking.gif

So will I see you in Denver?

yep! i'm still going to denver, seattle and danaheim

what really bums me out is if i had won powerball on saturday or even yesterday, i would have left right away for these three shows

I don't want to be a buzz kill, but is it possible these videos could have been faked? I seem to remember something like this happening before Turin

Based on the last two 'inside' videos, is this U2 finally embracing technology and having it leaked to the fan base to build excitement for the rest of the tour?

Cori: Zooropa on a cellphone cam from INSIDE the stadium

Oh, gotcha. Cooooooool. I'll have to watch it later.

It's probably Paul McG. "There, this lights shut those jerks on the Internet up for a while!"

I would think he would have a better cellphone camera then the one that showed Zooropa in its grainy distorted glory. That Even Better video had great sound and picture quality...Maybe they let some fans in tonight..

Back
Top Bottom