Ali thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3135016-3135016jpg_preview.jpg

3135015-3135015jpg_preview.jpg

3135017-3135017jpg_preview.jpg

3135014-3135014jpg_preview.jpg

I don't know if that's the right place to ask for this, but I've been looking for an article for ages and I can't find it anywhere. :sad:

It's about what Bono and Ali did in France (I think) in their anniversary (20 years of marriage, or it was 23). Ali says that they went to a restaurant every night and drank wine, and that it all was very romantic (I think "more romantic than exciting" are the words she uses). It's probably a scan, from a journal.

I would search here myself if I was a premium member, but I'm not. :(

Sorry if it's the wrong place, thanks in advance, and try to ignore my poor english. :lol:
:wave:

Wow, that's an amazing photo! If she weren't wearing the star, I might not have known that was her unless I was told! We're so used to see her so "natural" (little make-up, not posed...).

Amazing article, thanks for posting! The picture is incredible, first I thought it's one of her daughters. She is SOOOO beautiful!

And I love the line: He's enough man for any woman. :drool:

Wait... I was just having a look at your profile and I noticed the website you listed on it. Your work doesn't happen to be related to interventional cardiology, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom