Ali Thread # 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Not so great quality screen caps from a "blink and you'll miss it" sighting on the 1983 Yearbook DVD (from u2torrents)

PDVD_035.jpg

PDVD_033.jpg

PDVD_021.jpg

PDVD_020.jpg

Ok, what are these from? what is the 1983 yearbook DVD?

thankyou for those awesome stills! In the last pic, Ali's hairdo looks alot like she's sporting a little mullet of herself. :cute:

kellyahern said:
Not so great quality screen caps from a "blink and you'll miss it" sighting on the 1983 Yearbook DVD (from u2torrents)

PDVD_035.jpg

PDVD_033.jpg

PDVD_021.jpg

PDVD_020.jpg

OMG! I have the exact same jacket Ali is wearing. :lol:

I probably shouldn't be saying this cus it's not very cool to be wearing something so '80s in 2007. :wink:

Well I recently dug out my old jacket from the 80's and I love wearing it again! It's black and reminds me of the one B wears here...

bonoabbeyroadsmile.jpg

he MAY have influenced me just a bit. :shifty:

So I say :up: Niamh_Saoirse!

from Getty Images:
Ali Hewson attends charity party for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care, at the Claridge's Hotel on March 14, 2007 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

She looks gorgeous, as usual. :)

73578118.jpg

73578113.jpg

73578115.jpg

73578109.jpg

^I always ask that question myself and no one knows.

Ali is almost as tall as Christy Turlington? Christy is like 5'10"! I thought Ali way shorter than that? Must be the shoes, or something.

absintheminded said:

Ali is almost as tall as Christy Turlington? Christy is like 5'10"! I thought Ali way shorter than that? Must be the shoes, or something.

Are you sure that's Christy Turlington?

Dana

Edit: Maybe Christy isn't that tall? Check the pics with the B-man in this thread.

http://forum.interference.com/t173237.html

Last edited:
absintheminded said:

:giggle: gotta be the shoes since Bono is taller than Ali and WITH the creepers he's still inches shorter than Christy!

get_preview-1.jpg

I love the fact she wears the same clothes, unlike some socialites or celebs that have to shop up wearing something different to every event.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:drool:

I still can´t believe she is in her forties and looks almost half her age! :bow:

I don't know about that. Have seen her in person, and I think she's stunning, but she hardly looks like she is in her 20's! :slant:

I think she looks her age, but she's just very beautiful. Close up, (and without much makeup) you can see her age a bit more. But still, she's gorgeous.

alicloseup1ia8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom