Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
329911.jpg

Bono's wife set to have the Edge on fair-trade fashion

BONO, who has been banging the drum for years about Third World debt relief, is now making room on the international platform for another campaigner - his wife.

Ali Hewson is to take on the world of fashion with her own socially conscious clothing range.

All the pieces in the Edin collection will be organically made by fair-trade workers.

Ms Hewson, patron of the Chernobyl Children's Project, hopes that the fashion line will be on sale in America as early as next month.

An internationally famous designer has supposedly been recruited for the brand, which will next be launched in Ireland.

The fashion line is part of an attempt by Ms Hewson (43), who has been married to the U2 frontman for 22 years, to drive sweat shops out of business.

Ms Hewson modelled a pair of Edin's black, tight-fitting, boot-cut jeans to the launch of Nell McCafferty's autobiographical book at the Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin.

The fair-trade method of business is supported by several high-profile celebrities, including Chris Martin of Coldplay and wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

In a recent interview, Bono said: "It may be one of the biggest brands in the next few years, so watch out."

I found this in a newspaper in Ireland some years ago, I guess it's from The Joshua Tree era

wonderful job! Thank you!

I have many photos but I think I've seen them all in this lovely place, I'll give a better look anyway
(I found one with Ali undressing but I think it's unfair and I cancelled it from my Ali file.....it was together with the one with Bono changing himself, I think you know what I mean)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
You know? This is gonna sound weird, but I think I've seen Ali posing like that in another picture. :shifty:

It reminds me of that pic of Ali posing with a huge image of Bono behind her from an exhibition of photographs of various artists :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom