Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FallingStar said:
lean.jpg

ali.jpg

:cute:

awww, they look so cute together

Last edited:
Like kelly said - thank you Flavia. :bow:

I love to hear Ali speak - she is sweet yet convincing in her views and completely determined to succeed in what she sets her mind to.

I like that sort of woman (I try to be one of them). :wink:

She is so beautiful,she must be amazing to be able to put up with all his female fans

Ali, she said one time, "Bono has always thought he was famous." She knew girls would fawn over Bono. She knew he would be famous.
But from the beginning Bono needs and loves Ali much more than we Plebans can ever fathom. And what's more important, she knows that.

There's not a provocative lap dance that can change that!!! LOL!

Thanks for sharing the pic Oliveu2cm (and thanks to Trudie, too!):wink: It's really beautiful!
Wow, I love Ali's necklace..:drool:

2b0a1795.gif

Five well-known Irish artists produced paintings for Chernobyl Children’s Project International and Our Lady’s Children Hospital, Crumlin and these were featured on the RTÉ Late Late Show. Ali Hewson, the Project’s patron and the artist Rasher, introduced the paintings. The artists include Graham Knuttel, Rasher, Robert Ballagh, Jim Fitzpatrick and Barry Flanagan. The paintings have been reproduced as Christmas Cards and are on sale from the Project Office, Statoil and Golden Discs outlets for €10 for a pack of 10. The cards have trilingual greetings in Russian, English and Irish. Corporate options are available with personal message and company logo.
The original paintings will be auctioned off raising more funds for the charities at a later date.

http://www.chernobyl-ireland.com/home/default.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom