Ali and Morleigh???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Watching the Grammys last night, I started wondering... Do you think Morleigh and Ali are good friends? Or maybe they just kind of tolerate each other? Being that the men in their lives are so close, they must have to spend at least a fair amount of time together... Just something I thought I would throw out there....

To me Ann looks too distant.

Ali seems more friendly, and Morleigh too

I like Morleigh, she's really pretty
smile.gif

Ann exists! We saw her! And, yeah, she didn't look to happy to be there.

I didn't get a good look of Adam's date. She had dark skin and dark hair, cut short and sort of curly. She looked pretty, but I didn't get a close look.

Morleigh (from the brief glimpse I got of her) looked lovely as alway. I really liked her hair.

Ali, looked like Ali. Simple and beautiful. She's very classic. Did you see her dress? Their was a cut out at the midriff! Yeah, Ali! Sex appeal, don't let Bono have all the fun.

------------------
Celebrate the Grammys!

Love,
Emily

Walk On. Stay safe tonight.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Oh, that might just be the understatement of the century! LOL! Just cuz Edge loves her, doesn't mean I have to! I do respect her very good taste though.

Are you trying to get yourself in trouble here??
wink.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I for one, was THRILLED to see all "the girls" there, ESP. Morleigh and Ann! (sorry Jess!) I'll have to replay my tape tonight to take a longer/better look at them. I figured Morleigh would be there since the Grammys were held in LA, but seeing Ann there (if that was her) was amazing - she NEVER shows! Loved Ali's cut out dress, that was great! (after 4 kids??? Shyeah, she has a right to show off that tummy!)

I'm so happy for the boys - 4 AWARDS, YAY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Ann looked like a high strung lady.

Did you see her clapping at one point when they showed them for one of the categories? Like, "yeah...yipeee, this is fun."
rolleyes.gif

She definitely seems the most distant of the bunch. Even Larry looks like he has more fun from time to time!!! (Like his comment on VH-1 last night about the Stuck video..."not enough girls around" LOL!)

I think Larry need look no further than my sig...hehe
wink.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Did you see her clapping at one point when they showed them for one of the categories? Like, "yeah...yipeee, this is fun."
rolleyes.gif

She definitely seems the most distant of the bunch. Even Larry looks like he has more fun from time to time!!! (Like his comment on VH-1 last night about the Stuck video..."not enough girls around" LOL!)

I think Larry need look no further than my sig...hehe
wink.gif

wow, so that was her. I wasn't sure. Not to sound like a jealous gal or anything, but she did not look that great. She was the one with the long hair, right?

At first I didn't think it was Ann, because Larry made no interaction with her. I guess I would assume he would hold her hand(yeah right), or give some sort of clue that she wasn't his sister.
When Alicia Keys won, and the camera had a good shot of that first row, everyone was standing except for Ann. I guess she doesn't like Ms.Keys.
I guess I'm glad to see her though, this proves she exists.

At first I didn't think it was Ann, because Larry made no interaction with her. I guess I would assume he would hold her hand(yeah right), or give some sort of clue that she wasn't his sister.
When Alicia Keys won, and the camera had a good shot of that first row, everyone was standing except for Ann. I guess she doesn't like Ms.Keys.

I really would have been shocked if they showed Larry holding her hand. They just didn't seem all "lovey dovey". I wasn't sure if she was with Adam or Larry, since she was sitting in b/w them. That is kinda rude that she did not stand for Alicia. Oh well.

See? This is my point exactly. (Well, I think I would have done the same thing, since I'm not a fan of Alicia Keys either, but still...)

I could probably go on and on about this, but I'll be gracious and just say: They've been together for something like 25 years, have 3 children together, yadda yadda yadda....and we don't know (nor do we have any right to know) what goes on in their "real life". They could be really happy or really miserable...who knows? It's none of my business, and yeah I am jealous of her, but who am I in the scheme of things? (Although, I do think I got a look outta him when I got his stick...*wonders if she had a missed opportunity*
wink.gif
)

I think I come here and start to lose brain cells....all that hotness coming from the pictures.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Shygirl:
I just had to comment on this! I agree TOTALLY Mrs Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got good taste, but that is it...

I think she?s beautiful!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I'm going to get myself in trouble here and say that I really don't care if they guys have wives and girlfriends and I'm really not jealous of them. I know that I am never going to be with Edge, so why would it bother me for him to find happiness with Morleigh?

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I'm going to get myself in trouble here and say that I really don't care if they guys have wives and girlfriends and I'm really not jealous of them. I know that I am never going to be with Edge, so why would it bother me for him to find happiness with Morleigh?

I agree, sula. I'm happy they've found love with their wives/girlfriends. It was so sad to read about Edge's unhappiness in At the End of the World after his marriage broke up, and I'm glad he found Morleigh. It's still fun to be a little jealous, though!
smile.gif

As for the Grammys, I thought it was great that all their significant others could be there. And go Ali for wearing a dress that showed off some skin! I didn't get a good look at Ann- I'll have to watch my tape again. And was Adam there with a date? He was at the far end of the row, so I couldn't tell.

A_49.jpg

Edge: Look Ali, I got a free facial and mud bath. Yeah me !!!!!!

Ali: That's wonderful Edgie! Now be quiet and watch the rest of the show.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

TIEEEEEEEEEEEE
AIM: daisyone75

Grrrrrrrrr....... page 2 is gone here too!!!!!

------------------
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday's alright...

Originally posted by daisybean:
A_49.jpg

Edge: Look Ali, I got a free facial and mud bath. Yeah me !!!!!!

Ali: That's wonderful Edgie! Now be quiet and watch the rest of the show.

Funny 'cos you can picture it happening...

------------------
*Proud owner, maker, and baker of THE U2 cookies*

Shit!!!!!!!!!

Where are the pics I posted on page 2?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... twilight zone shit.

Originally posted by su
:

Um.. wtf is this???????

K I'm scared now.

I need to close this thread.. I guess we can start another one if we really want but this one seems like it will just continue to screw up.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-03-2002).]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom