Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute:

And seeing that picture of them at the Disney tea-cups ride always makes me laugh since I photoshopped my face onto that one a while back...

:nerd:

Miroslava said:

And seeing that picture of them at the Disney tea-cups ride always makes me laugh since I photoshopped my face onto that one a while back...

:lol:

if I knew how I would too :reject:

Miroslava said:

*sneaks in miro's mind*
you are SO gonna post that here!

Miroslava said:
Oh it has been posted... :wink: It's kind of less funny now though :reject:

I haventseen it so it'sf unny....
my cat on my lap demands it!
miepie3uc.jpg

Oh thats the cutest moggy ive ever seen!!

And thankyou for that pic Niamh, they look so happy :)

You know, people are going to start thinking I am some sort of thread derailer...

So here it goes, but now you HAVE to post an Ali picture :madwife:

and your kitty!! :cute:

Miroslava said:
You know, people are going to start thinking I am some sort of thread derailer...

So here it goes, but now you HAVE to post an Ali picture :madwife:

and your kitty!! :cute:
UHHH SCARY :huh: I didn't see the difference at first... I mean... I never thought you looked that much like Ali but....................
mh can you make a picture of Bono and my cat???? :lol:
ok ali pic.. here goes
how bout a pic from their wedding?
bonowedding2gi.jpg

821pt.jpg

bonoaligregoryedun5ga.jpg

kellyahern said:

:yes: :lol:

It reminds me of one of the Go-Gos for some reason :wink:

Flavia, which site did you get the racing pics from?

The first one I got it from Unison.ie (Irish Independent website) and the second one from the Irish Times website. There´s also a huge pic in The Irish Sun but I donñt have a scanner. :huh:

This isnt a new pic, but i thought id post it anyway cuz i think Ali looks beautiful!

I have a question about the pic below. Does anyone else think that the lady on the far right could be Ann, Larry's partner?

Miroslava said:

You darned thread-derailer!:mad:

Just kidding.:wink:

And it's great to see that the Hewson's are continuing with the Boxing Day at the races family tradition. I just knew there'd be a pic of them today from Leopardstown.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I found a different one online.

rrace.jpg

which website are you finding this info? showbizireland, like mentioned in the previous post, is not coming out with new stories.
could you post the link? thank you!

kellyahern said:

So very happy to see them so very happy together! :up:

Bono and Ali deserve every moment of Joy that they can find together. :hug:

Thank you, as always, kelly, for posting them.

that one's from the Troy premiere may 10 04 right?
I love the new pics.,.. the last one is sooo cute, but bono looks like he just lost out, a bit of the 'dang I lost' expression :S

Galeongirl said:
I love the new pics.,.. the last one is sooo cute, but bono looks like he just lost out, a bit of the 'dang I lost' expression :S

I think they were wearing different outfits at the Troy premiere :hmm:

and yeah, those new pictures are so cute! :cute:

Galeongirl said:

it looks to me like they have just been to see the Broadway musical 'Wicked' (i've seen it, and it looks like they're carrying the same Playbills). they are gorgeous girls, but it's nice to see that they dress like everyday teenagers (and not like privileged socialites!). :up:

*Ally* said:

but it's nice to see that they dress like everyday teenagers (and not like privileged socialites!). :up:

That's what I noticed too. They're not all dressed up to the nines, but very casual. It doesn't look like they are fussing over their looks in front of a mirror for hours. Ali seems to be that kind of person too, basic down to earth in her dressing and makeup. Looks like mom rubbed off on the girls. Cool.

And dad, well, we know how casual the Bman is, we've seen plenty of photos. Even photos of poor "disheveled Bono" (entire link on that one). We all have our days where we seem like we just rolled out of bed and just took it from there. And that's cool too. We're only human. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom