Alfalfa, Oregon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a great job, but I'm not exactly the smartest person on earth, and I struggle with Maths, not exactly great for my position.

Hopefully I do well at Tafe next year.

You're very smart, from the sound of it. Seriously. And you're on your way already to great things with it. TAFE is brilliant. I loved TAFE. You doing a Diploma?
:up:

How long do you reckon THAT could be a quote sig for?

*snort*

I'd give it about ... two and a half minutes. Only because whichever mod changes your sig has Intarwebz troubles and it takes forever for them to load your User CP.

I'd give it about ... two and a half minutes. Only because whichever mod changes your sig has Intarwebz troubles and it takes forever for them to load your User CP.

And it would give riotous stomach hurting laughs to any of the cricket following nations represented on this site. WHAT A SHAME, INTERF!

:tsk:

i reckon i have enough cereal and milk to spare for a bowl tonight and still leave enogh for the satan spawns in the morning.

:hmm:

cereal at night :drool:

Morning, Sunshine!!

:bigbowlofchirpy:

Don't you just hate really chipper people first thing in the morning? :lol: Or is it just me who hates them?
:reject:

When it's internet based it brings a smile.

I've got to get off the comp quickly though, I have one more Exam today and i've got three hours to study for it :yikes:

You're very smart, from the sound of it. Seriously. And you're on your way already to great things with it. TAFE is brilliant. I loved TAFE. You doing a Diploma?
:up:

One way or another yes. If I do one locally its very complicated, and the course is structured weird. If I do it down in Melbourne its 1st Year a Civil Diploma, and then an advanced diploma in the second year.

And it would give riotous stomach hurting laughs to any of the cricket following nations represented on this site. WHAT A SHAME, INTERF!

:tsk:

Since America doesn't play cricket, it clearly doesn't matter. You should know this already.

Morning, Sunshine!!

:bigbowlofchirpy:

Don't you just hate really chipper people first thing in the morning? :lol: Or is it just me who hates them?
:reject:

Yeah, I'm with this.

Earlier today:

Mum, poking her head around my bedroom doorway: good morning, love.
Me: muurrr blumbluurrrgghhhh snnuuaaarrr
Mum: you getting up?
Me: Snuuuhhhh uurrrghhh no.

Twenty minutes later, I make some stunningly ungraceful grunt as I finally tumble out of bed and get this cheerful "good morning!" from the lounge, to which I mumble "morning", which perhaps more resembled "muurrrnuhh".

Yeah, I'm with this.

Earlier today:

Twenty minutes later, I make some stunningly ungraceful grunt as I finally tumble out of bed and get this cheerful "good morning!" from the lounge, to which I mumble "morning", which perhaps more resembled "muurrrnuhh".

:lmao:

nice, ironing went really fast. partly because i've decided a lot of it is bullshit (kids' clothes that they will tear apart in their drawers and then wrinkle within an hour anyway? and who cares, they are kids...).

I barely iron anything any more, because you can get away with almost anything unironed.

Especially if you're me and wear blazers, so nobody notices if your shirts are unironed.

When it's internet based it brings a smile.

I've got to get off the comp quickly though, I have one more Exam today and i've got three hours to study for it :yikes:

You'll be awesome, but good luck still!

Cereal at any time :drool:

:yes:

One way or another yes. If I do one locally its very complicated, and the course is structured weird. If I do it down in Melbourne its 1st Year a Civil Diploma, and then an advanced diploma in the second year.

Sounds great, Daniel. What kind of engineering is your company in?

Since America doesn't play cricket, it clearly doesn't matter. You should know this already.

Imperialism has always been the Commonwealth's great strength. WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE BEACHES. WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE LANDING GROUNDS...!

Yeah, I'm with this.

Earlier today:

:lol: Your mum will be familiar with this.

Right; Republican fearmongering is just so EASY to destroy, given its shockingly flimsy foundations. I'm sure voters would appreciate something that's rational and calm, refuting their fears. After all, it seems a lot of people are voting on the basis of who they think can calm their fears! God, come on, Democrats.
and the thing is, it has worked to refute their fears re: lots of the obama rumors. why not do better vs the general rumors about the system?

god i'm drowsy, i might just go to the kids' school now, park, and take a nap in the passenger seat. but i don't think i'm going out tonight so i may as well push through and turn in early tonight.

Imperialism has always been the Commonwealth's great strength. WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE BEACHES. WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE LANDING GROUNDS...!

Anna, I hate to break it to you, but .... the back of the British Empire has long since been broken and its imperialism has come to naught in the battle against McDonald's, Hollywood, and evangelicals. :sad:

:lol: Your mum will be familiar with this.

I think she can even interpret it to English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom