Album Date November 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...............................and the point of that was.........? :huh:

Follow along here:

On atu2, it says that a reliable source said the release date would be november 18th for North America. Whether this is true or not is up for discussion but all I know is things are starting to get really exciting with the photo shoots and all :hyper:

:hmm: I was thinking this was more of an official announcement...I guess not.

Why would you think something on atu2.com is an official announcement?

If this is true well then it's fucking great news. Really satisfying to know the actual release date. Ecstatic would be a good word to describe my feelings.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Why would you think something on atu2.com is an official announcement?

I didn't know if this news was on U2.com or exclusively on atu2.com, that's all....I rarely visit U2.com....no need to get sarcastic

I didn't know if this news was on U2.com or exclusively on atu2.com, that's all....I rarely visit U2.com....no need to get sarcastic
Yeah, why would you think it would be from U2.com? What makes you think the band's official site would post something saying there are rumours from reliable sources regarding the release date?

Just sayin'... it boggles the mind. :shrug:

There's something about that date that sounds familiar - either a single from Achtung baby (Fly or Mysterious Ways) was released on that date or the album itself :hmm:

*off to do a Google search*

ETA: Yep, Achtung Baby was released on that date (on the 19th here in North America)

There's something about that date that sounds familiar - either a single from Achtung baby (Fly or Mysterious Ways) was released on that date or the album itself :hmm:

ETA: Yep, Achtung Baby was released on that date (on the 19th here in North America)

Is that a sign that this album is in fact the next Achtung Baby?! :ohmy:

Cool if the date holds true that will be my daughters 1st birthday ill know exactly what to get her :hyper:

Nice!

November 2008. Against many people's hopes, but fits exactly with most people's suspicions.

After cutting down the Joshua Tree, are they now killing the Achtung Baby ?

:hyper:
This news has caused me to remove myself from the woodwork around here. How exciting! Guess I need to start saving $ for the tour next year...

Green Tea anyone?

I thought they already successfully killed the Achtung Baby at the beginning of the 00's?

I think the baby was already chopped and sent to parents in portions after failing to pay ransom on Zooropa (ears), Passengers (brain) and Pop (parts).

now I guess ATYCLB was the sound of six men choppng lettuce, and Bomb was four chewing it with Lillywhite providing the forks, now where are we heading next?

with all of Lanois' comments about breaking new ground sonically, I'm getting nervous, celery and carrots anyone? the Beach Boys brought in Macca to do that on Pet Sounds, and Super Furry Animals brought him for the same duty on Rings Around the World, both definitely had some groundbreaking sound making, so what have U2 done with Eno and Lanois on this album?

Dan is particularily proud of Adam's sound this time around, perhaps the green tea has something to do with that...

November 18th? Fuck.

Hey, guys, let's all download and distribute the leak so the date will be pushed up! :hyper:

24 September 2004, to be precise. Though the leak was the previous day in most timezones.

:nerd: I'm a little disappointed you don't know the exact time it was leaked

God, that feels like it was just yesterday - I cannot believe that it was four years ago :huh:

Yeah, why would you think it would be from U2.com? What makes you think the band's official site would post something saying there are rumours from reliable sources regarding the release date?

Just sayin'... it boggles the mind. :shrug:

Just sayin'...I really don't care anymore...don't let it boggle the mind too much :wink:
After cutting down the Joshua Tree, are they now killing the Achtung Baby ?

:lol:
no, they're leaving the Achtung Baby in a hot car in a parking lot with the windows closed.
:lmao:

New album, music video shoots could things get any better :applaud::rockon:

wait they can because I'm gonna see my first official U2 concert next year :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom