Album 13: [Insert News Here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the album is called "The Light", this is even more proof that this is a concept album about LOST.

Here's why I need concrete information right fucking now:

I have a disease called trigeminal neuralgia. Google it. It's the worst pain known to medical science, nicknamed "the suicide disease" because sometimes the pain gets so bad that people feel there's no recourse and off themselves. It fucking blows. Hard.

My episodes of pain are getting worse and more frequent. I have two little kids and a full-time job. I need this shit to cease.

There's a brain surgery that may work to relieve the pain. The recovery time is 3-4 months. This means no activity for the bulk of that time.

I want to schedule this surgery. But as soon as I do, I know damned well that the boys will announce a tour schedule that will conflict with it. I'll be laid up and the rest of you lot will be at gigs. That'll just take the fucking cake.

I'm going to write an open letter to U2 pleading for dates before I book myself in to have my brain opened up.

I don't think it's the album. I think it's supposed to be a song title.

Either way the puns are gonna be hilarious. :lol:

b33dbf03f84f2cce26aea7e0d198ab60.jpg

I have a disease called trigeminal neuralgia. Google it. It's the worst pain known to medical science, nicknamed "the suicide disease" because sometimes the pain gets so bad that people feel there's no recourse and off themselves. It fucking blows. Hard.

My episodes of pain are getting worse and more frequent. I have two little kids and a full-time job. I need this shit to cease.

There's a brain surgery that may work to relieve the pain. The recovery time is 3-4 months. This means no activity for the bulk of that time.

I want to schedule this surgery. But as soon as I do, I know damned well that the boys will announce a tour schedule that will conflict with it. I'll be laid up and the rest of you lot will be at gigs. That'll just take the fucking cake.

I'm going to write an open letter to U2 pleading for dates before I book myself in to have my brain opened up.

Baby. Schedule that thing right now. You know the tour will last more than 3 months. Don't do this to yourself. :hug:

Fuck this this mother fucking piece of shit snow. I need FLA sunshine

Seriously, I was supposed to be working in Haiti/DR this week but had to cancel due to a spate of family issues, I've been rewarded with 3 storms in 10 days.

Baby. Schedule that thing right now. You know the tour will last more than 3 months. Don't do this to yourself. :hug:

THIS all day :up:, I don't really give a shit about the snow after reading this.

Get that worked out. If you have severe pain, that would likely limit if not outright prohibit your ability to attend shows, no? Not to mention that nothing is worth more than your health (well maybe that of your kids, I understand that being a parent).

You've got a good few months before anything even remotely resembling a tour begins. Get your surgery. :hug:

agree with jeevey! :hug:

In that case, they really needy to finish recording and get this thing Locked down.

Makes you wonder what really happens when Bono spins his wheel mic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

So now Rolling Stone is a blog, paraphrasing the work/interviews of other outlets for hits. As if they weren't insufferable already.

Well, it's not like they claim it's an exclusive interview. It says right up front that it was from "a recent interview," and links to the Hollywood Reporter article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom