Album 13: Are We Gonna Wait Forever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I called 2 albums months ago. Not saying I'm getting my hopes up, because I'm not, but if it does happen (big IF), I want to make sure I get all the credit.

Yes, I want my cookie.

You don't get a cookie until we actually see two U2 albums released somewhat close together.

And by "somewhat close," I think even two years apart would count for U2.

Bono surely remembers saying a very similar thing not all that long ago with songs of ascent, so he wouldn't make the same mistake again would he? He knows that this comment would get widespread attention, I mean two U2 albums is not small news.

The bands next interview or informal chat will be very interesting, if they get asked about B saying two records they will have to respond wont they?, I mean Bono has let the cat out of the bag now and I think he did it on purpose. After all the secrecy and no info to just say oh well we have two albums seems a bit strange? They could have mentioned it before now if they had wanted, so why now?

Maybe Bono's timing with the info is because they are planning to mention at the Oscars that they have two albums for this year?

I called 2 albums months ago. Not saying I'm getting my hopes up, because I'm not, but if it does happen (big IF), I want to make sure I get all the credit.

Yes, I want my cookie.

Me too! I've said before I think an album in the spring/summer, then another towards the end of the year. It would be amazing if it happens!

Can I share the cookie, or do we both get one?

Don't drool yet. You don't know if I'm a good baker or not.

:wink:

It's okay. I'm a fine baker.

I want U2 to move fast and break things.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

- John Lennon

I don't want to get my hopes up after some quick 2 albums remark and a little glance to camera from Bono, but it'd be pretty damn great, especially if they were two very different albums like people are suggesting/hoping.

overthinking now but maybe they'll finish them, release the first one in the next few months, start touring in the autumn then release the other one while they're on the road (if not finish it during touring, like Zooropa)

Would probably be wiser to leave a bit of a gap between them, can you imagine U2 releasing two albums in one go? complete saturation and a gift to anyone who can't stand them :wink:

Back
Top Bottom