agnostic front

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i'm bored.

so i'm starting this thread.

fucking awesome band. you'd all probably hate them if you haven't heard them. they're ny hardcore ledgends so you've probably heard of them.

boogidiboogidiboo (some may argue that the real reason i started this thread was to say that. if you have a strong feeling that this is the case, then i guess this thread needs to be titled "io: agnostic front" and moved to the land that bears its name)

seriouslly though, my favourite AF song at the moment happens to NOT be "pauly the beer drinking dong", but "gotta go" off the same cd. the video made me laugh.

and while we're at it, i'm going to say that roger miret & the disasters rule, despite the fact that no one in western mass. has heard of them. fuck the western mass. punk scene anyway. if you don't sing along to a cover of 'career opportunities' played by a band who's front man is the ledgendary roger miret, then you suck at life.

thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited:
:lol:

roger miret. yes.

hahah. i only laugh cos i was writing the stuff i added when i edited to this post while you posted that.

:der:

oh and i used to get roger miret and duane peters mixed up.

but i've got it now. roger miret & the disasters goes with AF

and duane peters & the huns goes with u.s. bombs.

entirely different, only the two side projects happened to be on the same fucking comp (give em the boot III) and i mixed them up when i knew less about music.

Back
Top Bottom