Additional MSG dates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jon_lemire

Acrobat
Anyone hearing rumors about how many shows U2 may add in NYC this October? They're already slated for three, of course, and it seems they could add at least 2 or 3 more that week. Which dates might they pick?

And do we think that -- ala Boston -- they might come back for a few more shows in early December?

There are rumours floating around that they will do 6 or 7. I think they could easily make it six, with shows on: 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14. It does fit in nicely.

I heard "a full week" of shows.

I'm not complaining..but it does seem a little overkill, no? I like how they've split up all the dates for Boston. Otherwise I won't be sleeping or working for a whole week!!!

I don't see how they can do 7, unless they come back a different week. Six fits perfectly during the Oct 7-14th slot.

Anybody have a good source?

I couldn't find anything out until Monday- but I was told that they would be playing another 1 or 2 shows at Continental...so maybe 5 MSG and 2 NJ? Just a guess based on what I've heard...

Also- did anyone see the May Boston dates pop back up today? maybe that will happen with MSG's May date, too!

I'd heard the seven dates too, but then I saw how the dates fell and heard about two more shows that week and thought maybe not. But now that I see that the extra Bostons are in December, it is very possible that there might be two more NYs in between Montreal and Boston. Plus, Boston now has seven total shows, and NYC HAS to at beat that (incl. the NJ shows). ;)

Could the seven include the one on the first leg? 1 first leg show + 6 third leg shows on the dates I mentioned.

i was able to log in and get 2 ticks for the tuesday show at the garden...my gf logged in from her computer and had 2 170 dollar ticks available to her...but her password wouldnt work...by the time the email came back with her password, the tickets were released. the kicker? she was typing in the right password the whole time that was in the email that was sent to her.

are they adding two more to the five they already have??? maybe they will come in november.. my birthday is the 7th, and that would be an awesome present.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom