Achtung Singles Collection Box set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikeyp68

Babyface
A friend has a red box set of 4 singles from Achtung (The Fly, Even better than the real thing, One and Mysterious ways)
It comes with a set of live pics taken during a Joshua Tree gig, and a Joshua Tree VIP pass. It states that it is one of a limited edition of 1000.
Anyone know whether this is a genuine ltd edition, or can shed any light on it?
Many thanks

Sorry to pull up an old thread, but I just came across one of these in a record store. There's hardly any info online about it, so I don't know if it is a really rare collector's item, or a fake. Found one on eBay but it hasn't sold so that doesn't say much. Anyone know anything about it?

Sorry to pull up an old thread, but I just came across one of these in a record store. There's hardly any info online about it, so I don't know if it is a really rare collector's item, or a fake. Found one on eBay but it hasn't sold so that doesn't say much. Anyone know anything about it?

There's one currently on ebay for $220. I just found one in a store here for $30, good condition too. Pics from the look of it have Robin Williams and another one with Sting singing with Bono.

Back
Top Bottom