Achtung Baby Box Set Pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper:

You're gonna love it! Great fun.

I only wish that they had made the Joshua Tree set to an Uber set... with Rattle and Hum in the Zooropa slot and with loads of B-sides and outtakes... including "Wild Irish Rose". DVD's of the Dublin New Years Shows... Or NY Eve plus other Love Town shows... One with HAWKMOON 269 in it!

U hears me U2?!?!?! Just do EEET!!!!!

That would have been good! Rattle and Hum got passed over, didn't it. :sigh:
(and from the looks of things in FTSD, they probably did it on purpose.) :grumpy:

OMG did you guys see my FB post the other day? the muscle shirt is totally in style again. The authentic one he wore is now being sold as the latest fashion.

My box set is here. My God :ohmy: it's beautiful.

The magnetic puzzle box is awesome.

I know! It doesn't fit with my other box sets in my CD shelves. It could fit in one bookcase where I have my U2 coffee table books (and the NLOTH box set, which is too tall for the CD shelves), but I don't like it there.

But I found a space for it on another bookshelf, where I can display it all pretty and junk.

At least until I find I once again have too many books and need to take over that shelf again. :lol:

I didn't realize each of the 16 art prints are the same size as an album. So you could actually recreate a ginormous AB album cover on your wall. :ohmy: :hmm:

I'm wondering what is on the DVDs. I already saw From the sky down, and Sydney concert, but I don't know what is on the DVD "Bonus material" and "Videos"

That would have been good! Rattle and Hum got passed over, didn't it. :sigh:
(and from the looks of things in FTSD, they probably did it on purpose.) :grumpy:

That is the one thing, they don't seem to take the criticism too well.

Some bitched about R&H. Later not everyone 'got' POP or NLOTH. Feck em, their loss.

Only ONE band, that I can think of, has gotten away with making the SAME album over and over again. AC/DC. And that's not a slight to them... they make that record over and over again pretty well.

Just saying, I'm glad U2 have a variety of types of tunes. Except "Red Light" which even Bono said: "Is generally accepted as NOT our finest moment".

But yes, they COULD make a 25th Anniversary UBER JT box with JT/R&H, disc of all the live R&H songs. Disc of all the studio R&H songs + B-sides and outtakes (once again, "WILD IRISH ROSE" -- dagnabbit!). DVD side? R&H and loads o' Love Town.

Just sayin'...

* Looks for McGuinness' number... *

I know! It doesn't fit with my other box sets in my CD shelves. It could fit in one bookcase where I have my U2 coffee table books (and the NLOTH box set, which is too tall for the CD shelves), but I don't like it there.

But I found a space for it on another bookshelf, where I can display it all pretty and junk.

At least until I find I once again have too many books and need to take over that shelf again. :lol:

It's time for a new apartment, eh? :up: :lol: :hug:

I was planning on building a mansion that would have 18 rooms specifically for all my U2 stuff. :up:

But since I didn't win the Powerball last night, that's out. :down:

That is the one thing, they don't seem to take the criticism too well.

Some bitched about R&H. Later not everyone 'got' POP or NLOTH. Feck em, their loss.

Only ONE band, that I can think of, has gotten away with making the SAME album over and over again. AC/DC. And that's not a slight to them... they make that record over and over again pretty well.

Just saying, I'm glad U2 have a variety of types of tunes. Except "Red Light" which even Bono said: "Is generally accepted as NOT our finest moment".

But yes, they COULD make a 25th Anniversary UBER JT box with JT/R&H, disc of all the live R&H songs. Disc of all the studio R&H songs + B-sides and outtakes (once again, "WILD IRISH ROSE" -- dagnabbit!). DVD side? R&H and loads o' Love Town.

Just sayin'...

* Looks for McGuinness' number... *

SO SO SO agreed.

As an absolute disciple of Rattle & Hum, I really really HATE that they hate it. FFS boys, some of us absolutely love that record... package it up as beautifully as AB, and guess what, WE WILL BUY IT. NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to see some of the R&H outtakes cleaned up and released properly. Obviously Davis Guggenheim cleaned up a lot of it for FTSD.... for goodness sakes - PLEASE!

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Thank you for sharing! :love: I'd never seen the picture top left, nor the second ones.

I wantss it, my precious . . . .

SO SO SO agreed.

As an absolute disciple of Rattle & Hum, I really really HATE that they hate it. FFS boys, some of us absolutely love that record... package it up as beautifully as AB, and guess what, WE WILL BUY IT. NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I would absolutely LOVE to see some of the R&H outtakes cleaned up and released properly. Obviously Davis Guggenheim cleaned up a lot of it for FTSD.... for goodness sakes - PLEASE!

We will make it so!!

#Edge_Orchestra_N_EdgeFest_OccupyPaulMcGuinnessOffice

SO SO SO agreed.

Rattle and Hum was the first U2 album I ever bought, when it was released here in Finland, way back in the spring of 1989 and it was the album that made me fall in love with U2. And have never really understood the negativety surrounding this album!? :shrug: Also, I don't believe our lads actually hate Rattle and Hum, but hated the hype and the back lash that was produced by the compination of the album, the book and the movie etc.!! :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom