ABC does it again >>>>> Bachelor Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
ABC.com - Bachelor Pad -

GIA_modeloftheyear08.jpg

Bachelorette-Juan.jpg

iiKiptyn_Bachelorette_20090518_07.jpg

Bachelorette-Wes.jpg

the-bachelor-tenley-wants-to-compete-against-jake-on-dancing-with-the-stars-454x682.jpg

Gia, Juan, Kyptin, Wes, Tenley,Jonathan, "the weatherman" plus some others are back!

airing this August

It's like a bad accident...you don't want to look, but find it hard to look away...:crack:

drama, Sicy, drama!! abc probably paid him to have girlfriends and come back and act like an asshole:rolleyes:

I can see that this is going to be my guilty pleasure this summer!:shifty:

they hooked me the moment they zoomed in on that girls booty during the game of twister :D

i may watch like one or two episodes or i may watch the whole thing. who knows

Ok I'm confused. Why are people that have boyfriends/girlfriends on this show? Isnt it called Bachelor Pad? :huh: #gia

Looks like this show is going to be more drama than every Bachelor or Bachelorette episode ever. :lol:

Ok I'm confused. Why are people that have boyfriends/girlfriends on this show? Isnt it called Bachelor Pad? :huh: #gia

Looks like this show is going to be more drama than every Bachelor or Bachelorette episode ever. :lol:

at the end of the season they don't get married, there is no ring, proposal
this is more like Big Brother, last one standing gets $250,000.

yeah, so I watched about 15 minutes.....what was up with that chick Elizabeth and her fatal attraction actions with Jesse....:huh: YIKES

It just seems like someone with a sig other doesnt stand a chance since the whole show seems to be about hooking up.

Seriously? Michelle is a freakin wacked ass chick. I'm glad she went home.

Michelle certainly has her issues
but does Tenley need to be gossiping about her?

Tenley was immature on her season and seems to be bringing more of that this time,
poor Elizabeth is just lovesick for Kovacs and
he really is not that in to her.

That was painful, I just can't watch that crap

Btw did anyone see People Magazine this week? Ali wears a pair of Converse sneakers almost every day and she wrote I :heart: Roberto on them with a Sharpie (she's 25? seriously?)-she says she's going to wear them at their wedding. Wow-it's like High School Musical. Star Magazine has quite an article about her too. They claim she tried out for Real World and American Idol before The Bachelor-and that her girl next door act is just that. The article proves that she was not a girl next door in high school, if any of that is true.

That was painful, I just can't watch that crap

Btw did anyone see People Magazine this week? Ali wears a pair of Converse sneakers almost every day and she wrote I :heart: Roberto on them with a Sharpie (she's 25? seriously?)-she says she's going to wear them at their wedding. Wow-it's like High School Musical. Star Magazine has quite an article about her too. They claim she tried out for Real World and American Idol before The Bachelor-and that her girl next door act is just that. The article proves that she was not a girl next door in high school, if any of that is true.

:ohmy:

I am now convinced that most, if not everybody, on the Bachelor/Bachelorette show is

FAKE!!!!

My money says they will not get married. Roberto is going to come to his senses and realize he made a big mistake in moving his whole life for this whack-job of a chick. Like I said before, she still acts like a high school/college party girl who is not ready to settle down and get married.

Back
Top Bottom