A no-holds-barred brawl between Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry - last one standing wins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hatrickpatrick

The Fly
Who do you think would emerge as the overall winner and why?
Rule number one: No touching of the hair or face. AND THAT'S IT! NOW LET'S DO THIS!

NSW posted in PLEBA? Holy shit.

To be on-topic, Larry and Edge would kick the other two's asses, then go have a beer.

^ He would either beat the crap out of all of them, or run away instantly for fear of ruining his hair or something. I haven't decided what I think is more likely :lol:

Bono boxes.
But Edge could whack them with his guitar.
Adam might know Kung Fu or something tho.
Larry doesn't seem like the hitting type.

I say Bono.
Or maybe Edge and his guitar.

Is the band okay:sad:?

I say Edge > Bono
Larry> Edge
Adam > Larry
Bono > Adam

The circle is round:zen:

I'd have to say Larry but then I started thinking about the quote that Rosebud linked to and Bono probably fights dirty - kicking in the balls and scratching and whatnot so he might win that way.

Man, we're dorks.

Bono would kick ALL of their asses!!
Larry
Edge
and Adam have all ADMITTED to this!! ((I believe it is in the Elevation tour book interview))
I posted that quote a while back, I'll look for it :)

I believe Larry would be a scratcher and pull hair!! ((after all, he is SCARED of kittens!))
Bono is a boxer!
I can see Edge lecturing to them to death
and I cannot see Adam fighting, he is too chiiled and I think he would preffer to avoid a workout

I believe Larry would be a scratcher and pull hair!! ((after all, he is SCARED of kittens!))

that's NOT an irrational fear! you never know what they'll do... :reject:

and no, I don't think he'd be all pulling hair and stuff. he is a fair man after all. I think he'd just run ;)

So no one else is rooting for Adam? I think he'd probably remain completely cool and calm during the fight, carefully staying out of harms way whilst the others destroy eachother and finally stepping in and finishing off the last of the three still standing :D

084.jpg

These bitches should just hug it out

The world should be hugged by Bono , and Bono should be hugged by the world. But that would take some time.....:crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom