94th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adbo-all2.jpg

adbo-all6.jpg

adbo-all18.jpg

adbo-all20.jpg

adbo-all17.jpg

adbo-pop9.jpg

adbo-pop10.jpg

that's Christy Turlington!!!!

Quotes:

"'Elevation' came from a sound, that abrasive guitar: 'We've really got to do something with that.'"

"It was like when we played Sarajevo, where the act of the band being there was just a reason for everybody to come out."

"It was like - throw out technology. Give us a microphone and a bit of tape and you do the bit in between."

"Rock and Roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude."

"I don't really like hanging out with musicians. Talking about Peavey amps is not my thing.?

"Oh fuck it.. I dunno."

"Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold."

"Larry's always been noticed 'cause he's the pretty."

"You have to get the walk right. If you get the walk right you're half way there."

"At least you're not the one she called 'ugly in a handsome way'."

There are people who would say you shouldn't mix music and politics, or sports and politics or whatever. It think that?s kinda bullshit."

SpanishEyes21 said:

Oh my gosh!!! :hyper:

SpanishEyes do you know who took this picture by any chance??

I was there! I was about 4 people away from Adam's right!! :hyper: :happy: I love seeing pictures from this day that I haven't seen before!! This was taken on May 15, 2001 outside of the United Center in Chicago.

Adam signed Miranda's cowboy hat, made his way down to my friends and I, and we asked him if he received our present we gave to a secruity guard a few days previously. (A box of chiclets). He said he "yep!" :lol: :cute:

Thank you for posting this picture!! :hug:

~J

Edgette said:

Oh my gosh!!! :hyper:

SpanishEyes do you know who took this picture by any chance??

I was there! I was about 4 people away from Adam's right!! :hyper: :happy: I love seeing pictures from this day that I haven't seen before!! This was taken on May 15, 2001 outside of the United Center in Chicago.

Adam signed Miranda's cowboy hat, made his way down to my friends and I, and we asked him if he received our present we gave to a secruity guard a few days previously. (A box of chiclets). He said he "yep!" :lol: :cute:

Thank you for posting this picture!! :hug:

~J

I got the picture from www.elevation-tour.com , just look up May 15 2001 chicago and you'll find the picture and who took it.

Last edited:
Happy Adam day girls!!!!!!!i wasnt able to be online yesterday so today i'm gonna make up for it :wink: hope i dont repeat anyone !!!!!!!!!
ad-all1.jpg
Love this pose!!!!!!!!:drool:

EveClayton said:
Happy Adam day girls!!!!!!!i wasnt able to be online yesterday so today i'm gonna make up for it :wink: hope i dont repeat anyone !!!!!!!!!

YAY!! :hyper: more yummy :adam: pics!!

:hug: EveClayton

I can't believe we caught up and then went ahead of the Moobday thread!! :applaud: :dance:

~J

:sad: :sad: : ok i'll do more posts later other ppl harassing me to get off the computer *sighs* damn i gotta get my pc soon :banghead: :banghead: : :angry: :angry: :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom