9 minutes of new U2 posted on U2exit!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Now, now... be nice people.

Whomever taped it can do whatever they want with it. What I don't get is why come in here and tell us in a nanny-nanny boo-boo way about it? We were blissfully unaware of it and would still be that way if someone hadn't mentioned it yesterday...

well on the u2acthung forums they seem to be having fun teasing us interferers by splitting up the clips :madspit:

I asked about this in another thread... can someone please point me to a source for the Bond rumor other than the misquote that was printed in The Sun?

Actually I think it's Moment I'm In. "All my life I've been waiting for the moment I'm in." That's frickin' cool. And it sounds about as much as Clocks as it does Misty Mountain Hop.

Veuillez être gentil.

The first one sounds a bit too much like Hold Me, Thrill Me... The guitar part, that is.

Strange...one would think we would have heard about the "Bond Movie" tie in already...

Again, It's wonderful to have some new U2...although I must confess, I haven't listened to the whole thing yet...I don't want to spoil the experience ;) hehe//

you know what? since the french are so good at spying on blue crack, why don't i just post here, and then i can watch it be thrown in my face on the u2acthung chatroom :madspit:

LemonMelon said:

Oui, monsieur. :wink:

Anyway, what's wrong with sounding like HMTMKMKM? It's one of U2's best non-album tracks.

Nothing, but you cannot just reuse the same riff in a new song. :huh:

Alright, I need an immediate update! Has anything important happened regarding beach clips since I left here last night?

U2Man said:

Nothing, but you cannot just reuse the same riff in a new song. :huh:

I just don't hear that. I love the mysterious vibe of the song and everything, which does feel like HMTMKMKM, but they hardly copied a riff to do it. :huh: Can someone back me up on this?

Lancemc said:
Alright, I need an immediate update! Has anything important happened regarding beach clips since I left here last night?

Nope. But I wouldn't stray too far; we'll have the new clip probably within the next 5-10 hours. :|

macfesto said:
Strange...one would think we would have heard about the "Bond Movie" tie in already...

See, I did some searching yesterday and couldn't find anything about the Bond movie anywhere that didn't relate to The Sun's mangling of a Barbara Broccoli interview. I think it's just a rumor that's spread with no source. I think the only soundtrack U2's working on is the one for Anton's movie about Ian Curtis, but I think that's a ways off yet.

OK, it's not the same riff, but it still reminds me a lot of the Hold Me... thing.

MrBrau1 said:

I think it is a hoax.

I don't buy the whole "we wanna keep it to ourselves for a while"
thing. It serves no purpose.

Well, it did make people hate the French again for a while :wink:

That doesn't stand up to logic.

If YOU made this recording of 18 minutes, your natural fan reaction would be "OMG, everyone, check this out!"

Not, "hey, Joe and Tom, check this out, it's great, but keep it quiet."

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
That doesn't stand up to logic.

If YOU made this recording of 18 minutes, your natural fan reaction would be "OMG, everyone, check this out!"

Not, "hey, Joe and Tom, check this out, it's great, but keep it quite."

I dunno, you see this sort of thing in the bootleg arena with hoarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom