360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess Europe and America have a bigger fanbase that posts on interference.
Both U2gigs/u2tours did allot of covarage , ie live streams, and photo's.
I also wonder about the lack of live streams this leg.

There were no live streams as it was going to be too expensive to do it. To broadcast through 1000 mikes we would have had to call through Europe. Don't worry we did look into it but the cost made it prohibitive.

Angel-Of-Harlem said:
Great job, wendy!! :applaud:

I was wondering why Larry needs the lyrics in the screen (can you see the reflection of Beautiful Day in the bass drum?) Maybe he uses it as a guidance... *feels ignorant*

He dies some backing vocals for mos etc. Plus as you state he uses it as guidance.

A fellow Kiwi, Lovegod from the U2fanz forum took these photos of a half naked Adam at Sydney 2. Enjoy.
AdamSydney2.jpg

Adamhalfnaked.jpg

AdamSydney2back.jpg

seems like His tshirt got broken well never mind :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

How come the amount of photo's posted per show has dropped on this leg. I remember on the first leg, second and third, there was at least 20 photo's posted from each show. Now there's about 5 posted from each show.

There was also the whole OMFGHSOABAGUH:faint::ohmy::shocked::love::drool::combust::flirt::hyper::bow::panic::dance: Bono's wearing leather again reaction, which has died down a bit. :wink:

Because the shows onl just finished and we are madly running around trying to do Christmas shoppingreally quickly. I have pics still in my camera. excuse the dodgy typing . I'm on my phone on thev way to work trying to catch.up.on stuff ha ha

bonocomet said:
There was also the whole OMFGHSOABAGUH:faint::love::drool::combust::flirt::hyper::panic::dance: Bono's wearing leather again reaction, which has died down a bit. :wink:

Omg! Impossible :shocked: it can't die

Yes I saw the :wink:

:shifty:

There were no live streams as it was going to be too expensive to do it. To broadcast through 1000 mikes we would have had to call through Europe. Don't worry we did look into it but the cost made it prohibitive.
It would've also been possible to use a phone with internet access, that way you can access Mikes as well. :)

There was also the whole OMFGHSOABAGUH: faint:: o hmy::shocked::love::drool::combust::flirt::hyper::bow::panic::dance: Bono's wearing leather again reaction, which has died down a bit. :wink:

NEVARRRRRRRRRRR! :angry:

I wonder why they upload them that big then, it's obviously not the original quality! Shame, because it's a pretty nice photo. Thanks for sharing anyway. :)

I wonder why they upload them that big then, it's obviously not the original quality! Shame, because it's a pretty nice photo. Thanks for sharing anyway. :)
Looking at the original image specs, it probably is the original quality, result of a budget camera set to low resolution - decent enough for a wallet sized prints but not for much more, too bad...

Back
Top Bottom