360° Tour Continues! Photos Here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Especially want to compliment on this pic.

5259524808_8f201ab2e2_b.jpg

Talking about a perfect photo. :up:

Yeah, this is great picture :up: and I love Adam's t-shirt :drool::love:

:heart::heart::heart:

420-1292322072-size3.jpg

why is bono diferent on the bridge than on the screen?i mean mic is not 100%(posibly the snowflakes during crazy mix),but the shirt is rubbed diferently and pose isn't quite the same..

There's a slight delay between the screen and real time. Same as why with a soccer match the radio reports the goal before you can even see it on live tv. Sound travels faster than video does.

There's a slight delay between the screen and real time. Same as why with a soccer match the radio reports the goal before you can even see it on live tv. Sound travels faster than video does.
jes, i get that, but where is his microfone, i mean the delay isn grater then 1/2 of second, but here it seems that the mic just wanished...

The camera showing the video on the screen is also at a different angle than the camera taking this photos.

jes, i get that, but where is his microfone, i mean the delay isn grater then 1/2 of second, but here it seems that the mic just wanished...

The microphone is in his right hand, in the picture you can just about see the head of it. The rest is behind Bono's arm. The angle of the camera is slightly different than the photographer(as you can see the camera in the photo).

I love huuuuuge pics!!! Thank you, mandU2 :wave:

Why is Bono always touching that f*cking microphone with his lips??? Does he want to kill me???? :combust::combust::combust:

420-1292322072-size3.jpg

why is bono diferent on the bridge than on the screen?i mean mic is not 100%(posibly the snowflakes during crazy mix),but the shirt is rubbed diferently and pose isn't quite the same..

It looks the same to me. The camera filming him for the screen is in a different place than the camera which shot the photo. It's much lower to the left, so the angle of his hand, head, everything, including the folds and shadows you see on his shirt are going to be different.

I didn't see the difference at first, either, but look at the microphone in his hand on the screen, and then look at him. :)

:hmm: It still looks the same to me. Are you sure you guys aren't seeing one of those white confetti effects right there? It looks like there is one right above the microphone to me. From the camera filming him's angle, his hand looks in the same place to me still.

edit to say, maybe off a little bit due to the delay Gg was talking about?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom