251 Reasons to love U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
184: the fact that we now know who The Arcade Fire are... WAKE UP :drool:

185: "it's all about the drums" :yes:

186: Trabants :drool:

187: IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHANGE IT IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHANGE IT IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHARGE IT IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHANGE IT IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHARGE IT IT'S YOUR WORLD YOU CAN CHANGE IT

188: MY MAMMY!!!

189: to know that there are more than 251 thing why we should love U2

190: love_u2_adam :flirt:

ok, gotta stop :reject:

196. Bono's musical talent. For sale - never used, mint condition.

198. The 25 April 1987 soundcheck. My Time Hasn't Come is :drool:-worthy.

Hmm, when's the last place on Earth celebrate the new year? I hope it's not too late to finish this yet.

So,

205. 12-31-89 Point Depot. :drool: To celebrate the new year.

206. NYD Live from Slane , for the NY Eve , and to wish a great football year :D

207. Assaulted By Underpants. Even though not even a demo has leaked. :sad:

Lancemc said:
Hmm, when's the last place on Earth celebrate the new year? I hope it's not too late to finish this yet.

Well, the last are Baker and Howland Islands in GMT -1200, but as they are uninhabited, the last places to actually celebrate it are those in GMT -1100, such as Samoa and New Zealand's dependencies of Tokelau and Niue.

Axver said:

Well, the last are Baker and Howland Islands in GMT -1200, but as they are uninhabited, the last places to actually celebrate it are those in GMT -1100, such as Samoa and New Zealand's dependencies of Tokelau and Niue.

Ah, so how much time exactly does that leave us? :wink:

209. Being the second best part about Gangs of New York (1st best was Daniel Day Lewis :up: )

Back
Top Bottom