24th of July - U2 GO HOME setlist party **NO SPOILERS**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah jesus, why doesn't the whole world realize something BIG is happening here and come to a standstill so as not to interrupt IMPORTANT INTERNET BUSINESS such as U2 Setlist Parties?? :madwife: stupid neighbor wanting to talk to me about my dog that I just had to have put to sleep. DO NOT WANT. :angry:

ok, what did I miss? :reject:

I am surprised at all the "One" hating. Personally,
I'd much rather hear One then MoS :yuck:
I won't leave my shows early when it is played,
but I really cannot stand it.

I know this was asked ages ago (I had to go out for a bit), but in case it hasn't been answered yet, I think that people may have seen it taped to the stage before the show started, or something? And had the eyes of a hawk to be able to read it from a distance.

16X camera zoom

ah jesus, why doesn't the whole world realize something BIG is happening here and come to a standstill so as not to interrupt IMPORTANT INTERNET BUSINESS such as U2 Setlist Parties?? :madwife: stupid neighbor wanting to talk to me about my dog that I just had to have put to sleep. DO NOT WANT. :angry:

you missed UTEOTW live! :p

Yeah, I liked those snippets, no matter if they were a "tribute" or not. Bono snippets all kinds of stuff into songs, he could as well have kept those, they were nice.

Yup, they were great. Well, maybe we'll see them again when they hit US.

Yeah, those tickets seem to have mysteriously disappeared. People are speculating that they ended up going to U Waterloo RIM co-op students. :lol: I managed to get a trade for two, but I was very, very lucky...saw it posted and jumped on it immediately. I'll keep my eye open for you, and if i see any, I'll let you know.
Thanks so much, VP :hug: I appreciate it. Can't wait for TO! :)

Weird how they've placed One in the set early, instead after Streets... Dublin is definitely getting "Bad" tonight after Streets

I don't know, got all these clients calling and such - like now.:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom