24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that every black person on this show is a Palmer.

except Curtis, who probably is a 3rd cousin or something.

I just watched it, since the football game went long. I love my HD DVR.

So good. This show just rocks.

And for anyone that remembers Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, did you recognize that Assad is the same guy who played wimpy Doctor Bashir? :lol: What a role reversal!

I had a 24 party yesterday and when Jack bit that guy I swear that everyone started to cheer... It was hilarious!!! You gotta love Jack!
This was definitely one of the best season openers!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Gotta love that every black person on this show is a Palmer.

except Curtis, who probably is a 3rd cousin or something.

I keep hoping that David's kids will make a reappearance.

The thing that impressed me the most was that Jack actually didn't use his left arm for about 20 minutes after getting stabbed in the area of the brachial plexus, but that burke from grey's anatomy is still complaining that he's got hand tremors - what a wimp. Jack should kick his ass.

randhail said:
The thing that impressed me the most was that Jack actually didn't use his left arm for about 20 minutes after getting stabbed in the area of the brachial plexus, but that burke from grey's anatomy is still complaining that he's got hand tremors - what a wimp. Jack should kick his ass.

:lmao:

sindaddy said:
Was it Curtus or Bill that gave Jack his haircut?

Nahh. Jack hacked off his own hair and beard with a dull razor, don't you know? :wink:

I love this thread. :wink:

Hours three and four in about 45 minutes! :hyper:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
All the members of the Palmer family (sans David) are goddamn morons :angry:

RIP, President David Palmer. :sad:

How the hell did Wayne Palmer get to be president anyhow? As my best friend was saying last night, we don't remember Wayne Palmer holding any other office ... Was he his brother's chief of staff or some such thing?

who knew Peter MacNichol could play a bad guy so convincingly? :shrug:
I'm so glad Chloe is still there and still :grumpy:
Does anybody else think her boyfriend is going to end up being a spy or something. There's just something kind of off about the guy.
And who is the actor who plays Milo? :confused: I know I should know him from somewhere but I can't remember for the life of me! :reject:

Jack biting that guy in the neck, wow! Can't wait to see what happens tonight! :hyper:

Last edited:
I really really didn't like him but it was sad.

I was really said about Tony, Edgar.
And about Lynn and the security guard, especially the guard when he was talking to his daughter saying goodbye.

petermacnicoldragonslayer.jpg

petermacnicoldragonslayer2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom