2017 Joshua Tree Tour: Ticket Prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like tickpick because you can place a bid and sellers can drop prices to meet your offer.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What chance is there for extra dates in London or Dublin? Bit cheesed off with not getting tickets even with Wires group subscription but I know in past tours U2 usually use 3 stages on rotation for each tour so looking at dates for this year, it's fairly likely there will be extra dates so I can try again with my Wires subscription.

On another note, I haven't even bought any concert tickets for years (last time was for 360 tour in 2009) so I'm really dismayed at the stupid prices being offered for Platinum tickets at Ticketmaster. Tell me, who is stupid or mad enough to waste hundreds of €/£/$ just to see a single gig?! To me that's plainly wrong and doesn't make economic sense but I'm guessing I'm not the only one thinking this (I hope!). I feel sorry for the average U2 fan who I feel is being priced out by these ridiculous platinum prices. I'd be happy for those who managed to find tickets at face value (plus usual costs for delivery etc) for the U2 concerts this year but sadly not for those people who paid way way too much for a needless ticket! They can do so much better than that like contribute to RED or something similar.

How do others here see it? A necessity or a pointless thing to do?

dougal55

What are the price points for each section? I can't seem to find info on this .

There are 35, 70, 100, 280 tickets. There may be some in the 150 range as well. The GAs are 70.

Tomorrow is going to be a shitshow isn't it. I'm going to attempt to pull one GA for a friend for Pasadena. We shall see if my luck holds.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

The one thing I've noticed is if youre not in the state you're trying to get tickets for, it's easier.

I once got great seats for Las Vegas -- I was in MA -- and I think it's due to server traffic.

So just saying, if you have a friend in CA have them buy you tickets to NY show.

What are the price points for each section? I can't seem to find info on this .

Foxboro has 5 prices (before TM added fees)

$40 for some far end 300 level (like 301-303 and 338-340.
$75 for GA field as well as lowers at the opposite endzone141-143
$105 for most of the balance of the uppers and side lowers 113 and 128, and some other far end lowers (like 101 -103 and 138-140)
$160 for Club levels and lowers from 104-107 and 134-137
$285 for lowers 108-112 and 129-133.

Just got 2 red zone in Toronto! :) I spent all that time in presale and nothing but today right off the bat.

My buddy just nailed 6 red zones for Foxboro this morning too. What a load of shit that Redhill code turned out to be.

2nd shows added later not today we assume?

After using up my 4 presales for Dublin, I was wary about the general sale for Philly today.

Had both my browser and ticketmaster app going. Browser was freezing about 5 secs before tix went on sale.....the app was a godsend.

4 RZ for Philly in the first 15 secs. Checked afterwards on the browser, all gone it seems.

Man this is shaping up to be a great summer.

that's what I assume, but we're 'Merica so maybe they would just add them and let us get on with our lives!

TM App worked much better today for me and my buddy for U2 tickets. Website didn't work at all for me today.

At 10 am I used the Ticketmaster android app and managed to instantly buy a GA ticket for Toronto. Was all said and done by 10:01 am. I hope other people managed to have similar experiences. I'll never forget the disaster that was I+E's public onsale for Montreal when the server crashed. Definitely don't regret not paying the $50 last week to buy my ticket in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Ticketmaster is very clever with their "Credit Card Entry Only" policy for most GA tickets at most venues.

They are trying to keep the inventory of sold tickets at face value out of the secondary market with this delivery method.

Ticketmaster is very clever with their "Credit Card Entry Only" policy for most GA tickets at most venues.

They are trying to keep the inventory of sold tickets at face value out of the secondary market with this delivery method.

Are they resellable through TM's own site?

How come there are resale tickets up though when I look? Or can you only not sell GA tickets?

Also - anyone know if Concourse 1 tickets at Metlife are all $280? Or are there cheaper side view?

How come there are resale tickets up though when I look? Or can you only not sell GA tickets?

Also - anyone know if Concourse 1 tickets at Metlife are all $280? Or are there cheaper side view?

As I understand it, you can only not sell "credit card entry" tickets.

Back
Top Bottom