2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my tickets over 10 months ago, it felt like an eternity to wait to see my first U2 shows. Now with 6 days left to go it feels like it's gone very quick and I'm super excited!

what do you reckon the chances are of anything smaller happening in London before or during their O2 run?

You guys, the Florida condo I'm staying in on November 14th does not have HBO. I mean, I can DVR it at home, but now I can't force my mom and stepsister to watch it with me.

Where's the fun in that? :(

(They'd actually probably happily do it, as they both went with me to the Minneapolis 360 show and had a great time.)

You guys, the Florida condo I'm staying in on November 14th does not have HBO. I mean, I can DVR it at home, but now I can't force my mom and stepsister to watch it with me.

Where's the fun in that? :(

(They'd actually probably happily do it, as they both went with me to the Minneapolis 360 show and had a great time.)

Where in Florida are you? I may be throwing a U2 party. (live in Miami.)

Oh the humanity.

As it's Florida, this is more appropriate:

index_zpscipikuz9.jpg

And I mean, of course I'll DVR it and watch it when I get home. I mean, duh.

[tweet]657270912228728835[/tweet]
I like it.

:cute: They used a picture of one of my favourite moments! So cute how Bono plays with Little Edge on the screen.

oh wow that sounds so unbelievably wrong. :lol:

Sooo will anybody be recording this for us suckers not living in the US that have no HBO?

Just wanted to share that the first IEM recording is out now:
w w w.media fire.com/folder/vfdl9528pj384/My_Kind_of_Town

It is realy good, and got one of the best WTSHNN, WOWY, Pride,Gloria in years, Bonos voice is in topform.

have an amazing time, Ren! :wave: i'm avoiding setlists/photos til thursday...probably, but I'm sure it'll be a fantastic show! cannot wait

Anyone at the O2 arena yet? I`m leaving for London at 130pm so won`t get there till 5pm at earliest. Checked webcam but not sure its actually a live pix

Apparently a few people are there already according to u2start twitter feed

Have a fab time Rennowba, only two more shows then I get to see them. Be interesting to see if anything unexpected happens re: the set now they're in London

Time check for setlist partiers - London this week is only four hours ahead of N. American Eastern time since their clocks went back already and ours do not until next weekend. So if the show starts at the usual 8:15ish, we're looking at around 4:15pm Eastern (1:15 Pacific).

Oh man I have to wait till the last two gigs :drool: To everyone already in partymode: HAVE A BLAST!
Hope to meet some of you in person on novermber 2nd and 3rd. :wave:

London last night was amazing. The sound was incredible. Had such a good time. Role on Friday

Are there still nightly setlist party threads? :O

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom