2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are they not posting a single picture of Morleigh and Edge? The other earlier articles didn't even mention that they were there! :grumpy:

Yes agreed John has really grown these last couple of years. John is the young man in the red coca cola t-shirt and blue hoody....

....and it looks like he's gonna grow taller then his father! :wink:

Has Ali taken over the role of Member of U2 Circle Who Stopped Aging?

Larry must have passed on the baton to her.

Well, doing it every year on Grafton Street probably is not a great idea. Mix it up. Try doing it one year in Galway, Dingle, Kilarney, or Derry.

Actually I have to agree with you there .. Especially Derry or even aul Belfast .. Or elsewhere in Dublin .. with Edge .. Ok thats wishful thinking on my part, but hey its christmas and wishes can come true :D

By the way, hello steve_bono :wave:

Bcr82mgCMAAGkNr.jpg

the guy in the middle pic, is he on a skateboard?? :lol:

love the space where they shot the video, it's beautiful!

Low budget solution for not having a camera slide rail has been a skateboard for ages ;-) it IS a skateboard and I aplaud them for using one , ehehehe.

Low budget solution for not having a camera slide rail has been a skateboard for ages ;-) it IS a skateboard and I aplaud them for using one , ehehehe.

yeah! that's what i thought it was for too, but the guy must have great balance to film at the same time haha

i seriously don't know how the lads kept a straight face! i would have been in hysterics at the first sign of a wobble haha - maybe they had to do loads of takes :D

I'll bet the camera guys get really good at it. Also I bet that U2 has seen it all by now. Once you've got people who are paid to pick out your underwear and groom your chest hair probably not much seems strange anymore.

I'll bet the camera guys get really good at it. Also I bet that U2 has seen it all by now. Once you've got people who are paid to pick out your underwear and groom your chest hair probably not much seems strange anymore.

Define and illustrate (with photographic examples) proof positive that the boys have their chest hair groomed (whether by professionals or volunteers), please.

I'll give you 20 minutes.

:D

Back
Top Bottom