2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Exactly my thoughts as well, but maaaybe :shifty: Since it means you're engaged, perhaps he's finally popped the question to Edge.

He's wearing it the way one wears it to indicate "Hey, I'm available, what's up?", I'm guessing he did not pop the question.

of course, in no way am I trying to make a Big Thing out of this. He can wear his claddagh any way he damn well pleases. I just can't help but notice it! ;)

He's wearing it the way one wears it to indicate "Hey, I'm available, what's up?", I'm guessing he did not pop the question.

of course, in no way am I trying to make a Big Thing out of this. He can wear his claddagh any way he damn well pleases. I just can't help but notice it! ;)

No check the hand, available is the right hand. He wears it left, but with the crown down, that means engaged. Left crown up is married. Right hand crown down is free, crown up is into someone. :p

No check the hand, available is the right hand. He wears it left, but with the crown down, that means engaged. Left crown up is married. Right hand crown down is free, crown up is into someone. :p

I couldn't figure that out either. Thank you for clarifying the hand/ring direction. It's so confusing. :huh:

In any case, I am so adoring all the new pix. :heart:

1524819_620484288010777_609628746_n.jpg

....I can't talk.......:censored:

You realize this is just the beginning of January and we already have all of these lovely pictures! Just wait for the album/tour to be announced. :heart:

*fangirl sigh*

Is there a video of that interview? (Sorry, I haven't been keeping up very well.) They look adorable in all these pics! :cute:

Ohhhh, I honestly had no idea it mattered what hand you wore it on! Thanks.

Also, Handsome Bono is handsome.

I have a ton more of little ones like this I can post later, but for now, we at least need this one. :D

BonoEdgeSonnyBonoVisionaryAwrd25thPalmSpringsIntlFilmFestGala1-4-201453.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom